Pre-order: Radio operators of Rzhev

Im don’t know how recognisable the terrain and the towns are but I feel like that this setting will better fit Veekay’s generic Eastern European map idea, he suggested switching Stalingrad and Moscow if you remember because Moscow had less recognisable locations (only Monastery feel unique and non-generic).

1 Like

No worries, I will happily greyzone camp even harder from now.

1 Like

Hypothetical
If enemy stack has 10 of these new pre order vehicles, will they all be tied to arty countdown rules?, so only one can be used, every 2 mins
Or they just be able to fire every 2 mins independently? x 10

I’m wondering something.

Sure, Soviet rifle has a 5 rounds magazine and is br2…

But it’s a sniper, scoped rifle.

Is it that weaker compared to the axis 10 rounds but not scoped one?

Soviets br2, axis br3.

I have doubts.

3 Likes

14 Likes

and to the hit registration (soldiers get temporal Omniman survivability much too often)

1 Like

It’s just scoped, it doesn’t have sniper dispersion

1 Like

they are apparently tie to normal artillery cooldown so only 1 at a time im pretty sure

1 Like

Oh…

I’m a lil sad for the Soviet one, then :sweat_smile: (thought I WILL make use of that scope)

Should allow us Rocket Premium tanker the ability to fire on map, seriously please consider,
even only after squadmates called it.

So, are we going to have to wait for event radioman or radioman 3?

1 Like

V2 Rocket and Fab-3000 when?

pretty sure it not exclusive to radiomen 3 (if there are gonna add radionmen 3 that is) according to that k something guy (i dont remember his name tbh it too hard for me to remember)

I’m kinda tempted since I’ll be grinding the USSR. And those scoped SVDs are looking veeery nice.

Please make rocket strikes have the same length and cooldown as normal artillery, and make it available for all the normal radio operator II squads’ upgrade tree. The pre-orders can just be something nice to go along with the theme of the update, they already have unique weapons so collectors(plus people who want to try out rocket strikes without grinding) will still buy them anyway.

Make sense since they aren’t on actual snipers.
I think this might be the first weapon with a scope that isn’t equipped on a sniper squad.

Also, Rzhev will be another winter campaign? i know the late parts of the battles happened between November 42 and March 43 is that what we are getting?

Type 97 MG says hello:p

5 Likes

Yeah, give the germans more tools. That’s what they need. Not the Western Allies, who are getting knackered and used rockets like they were toothpicks.

1 Like

Damn I forgot, thanks