Pre-order: Radio operators of Rzhev

You forgot that it has cute little scope attached to it :stuck_out_tongue: 10/10 great value.

My original idea for Rocket artillery was that it has a larger radius than regular artillery and a shorter cooldown but it’s strikes are random

Personally I think something like my or your idea works better because rocket artillery wasn’t as effective, powerful, or even accurate as gun artillery

And of coarse I’m going to lean towards my idea :smirk:

I hope they tweak and change it so it’s not just artillery strike but better. I like having pros and cons between choosing things

Exactly

1 Like

@James_Grove is this german semi auto going to be good for br3? please dont make it a reskinned g41, i want semi autos good like the garand or svt38 or type hei 10

BTW fix the g41(m) reload

2 Likes

But its prototype of G-41(W) in tech tree so its gonna be similar to it at least in some ways though they better make it reload by mag

Well…first thing i said :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since there are no friendly fire from HE - once you fell back - they come and instantly capture the point.
Brainless gameplay.

1 Like

unlikely it will since the magazine was fixed into the gun like G41

they can just make it reload fast like the type 4

2 Likes

Hahahaha this would be an epic submission and I would love to do that but unfortunately this was taken long before the contest was announced so it would not be qualified

I mean man its not unique we had SVD with scope as GO but I can see the value in buying German squad

Can’t wait for the day I have to play Enlisted 50 hours a week for the rest of my life just to keep up with the all the new Event Squads just to get the new stuff and not just get destroyed by the quarterly Pay-To-Win mechanic.

Hell who needs a job, or a life, right? DarkFlow will pay your bills for you, I guess… oh wait, no they won’t.

2 Likes

or you could pick up 1-3 hours extra IRL work and buy it. save yourself 47 hours :stuck_out_tongue:

:balance_scale:

3 Likes

I’ve said it before … DF should make the requirements for the events to be more median BP … right now 20k events seems to be catered to more the top 10 - 20% of the playerbase who can score 3000-5000 + BP in a single game, where 10k BP / day is only 20 - 90 minutes per day. Either that, or make them unlock rather than you have to complete with 48 hours. Just Unlock the stages so someone that has to work can do more on their day off if they choose. That is why the Reinforcements Received Format is simply not as good as Breakthrough format

4 Likes

Yay Great more PAY2WIN

1 Like

It’s not that extreme if you play well, unless you don’t have any time to play most days of the week. The events in WT are over 2x more time-consuming, I quit playing that game a long time ago mostly for that reason

In other games (Armored Warfare) events are the same time consuming, but access to every event is locked behind the paywall :face_vomiting:

These games have less players than Enlisted… but those who play must spend more money :dragon_face:

2 Likes

ugh…warthunder events. if you want land, sea, and air vehicles you have to spend every last second of your free time doing that shit.

and once you get that item, you are too burned out to try them…so you dont play for a month,

selling is the only saving grace.

It doesn’t, which is accurate. If you look it up its got a fixed mag.

1 Like

Yet another rubbish simulation of a real weapon

1 Like

Theyve just got to implement thr rocket artillery as a Moaning Minnie.