Pre-order: Radio operators of Rzhev

These squads shouldn’t be too expensive?
I don’t mind spending some money occasionally to support operations
But I don’t want to see them buy wine and get drunk and mess up the server connection or give up on fixing bugs.

2 Likes

I just can not see how people could justify buying this squad.
Surely if more than 1-2 in a game, they will have to abide by arty countdown rules?,
which means when you want to use it, its already in use, why pay for this, when you wont always be able to use its feature, without countdown.

But unless there is no countdown, for them then yes, they may be worth it.

3 Likes

That is great

Well, I spot two fellas that kinda do.

Slight difference between accepting that a tradesman will charge as much he can get away with and applauding it. (I know i bump my rate up as far as i still get work)

Most of the time im not willing at their price. I wait for the 50% sale

1 Like

Based

3 Likes

I have thought that a potential dynamic for powerful artillery strikes like this would be to require the player to sacrifice score in order to use them and the more the artillery is used, the more expensive it gets. Everyone who has the squad gets a freebie to call in (with a sensible cooldown) and then it can be called in on demand but costs the artillery squad more and more battle points each time they call it.

Add some sort of target on the map for the opposition to destroy/capture that either deactivates “rocket artillery on demand” or doubles its cost.

1 Like

If there just restricted, with a countdown, like the whole team shares for arty, then i stand by my first impression
But if there just on there own countdown, i would see them as viable, might even buy one then :stuck_out_tongue:
but also that is a scary thought, when you could possibly, face up to 10 on field at once, with only, there own countdown, and not a shared, team restriction.

Be nice if some could answer, if they abide, by team countdown restrictions, or there own countdown, as they premium,

because it seems that to have a prem, but its restricted by a countdown, seems silly
so i have a sneaky suspicion, that it has its own countdown, and not team shared countdown

That’s kind of why I think the dynamic I described could work well. Allow any of the rocket artillery squads to call in artillery any time they wanted (one freebie for everyone with rocket artillery) and a very long cooldown.

Each person with rocket artillery can call in another strike on demand (bypass the cooldown) if they pay the score penalty with each use upping the price for the next one. If you don’t have the score, you have to wait for the cooldown. If you’re loaded with points, then you can take advantage of them and rain hellfire down on the enemy

1 Like

I believe this is what i am worried about :stuck_out_tongue:
esp, if there’s more than a few, on same stacks :rofl:
my worst case scenario
10x8 secs of death =80s of hell, if they could all let loose,(anytime)or at once.
Will be great for clans :rofl:

773815c2-33d6-4317-8613-ea7f5eb4c1a4_text

Outside of question but us this finally the update that will bring the T26E4 we were promised half a year ago?

4 Likes

That sure would be nice, there’s been 0 news since then which seems odd, why was it the only vehicle shown off that never made it in?

1 Like

hi if they said it’s planned later on the forum

Then they teased both pershing and super Pershing, and was said the super Pershing would come a bit later the latter, imo it show up in this update or next one

2 Likes

It was so long off the radar I forgot about her until yesterday when I watched Dollars Enlisted video that reminded me that in the „Oh yeah, this is supposed to be here 6 months ago.“ sort of manner.

1 Like

imo they shouldn’t have shown it at all if “coming soon” = 7+ months

yea it almost like valve level of “coming soon” of like half life 3 or something

If we’ll get both T20 Early and T26E4 this update Uncle Sam will go apeshit on every side of the world.

1 Like

that would be nice tbh it would give me reason to farm the johnson rifle (since i have M2 from pre merge farming that is irrelevant for me atm)