Pre-order: “Jungle Hunters” sniper squads

Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

4 Likes

Dad, dad. Put, put mom on the phone.

3 Likes

Isn’t the ability to build all proper Engineer Squad AT Gun and AA Gun a tad bit overkill on a Sniper Squad?
That takes away from uniqueness of Eng Squads.
AND they also get the Sniper Rifle…
That’s a bit overkill here.
Why and how and what in the would a full on bush-clad Sniper Team haul out into the Woods draggin a heavy as AT Gun up hill? or blast away full pray n spray in a AA mount??
It doesn’t make sense, it’s unrealistic, and makes a Engineer Squad be special how??
And wow is it some genius now have decided that yes all premiums get several of main class for that squad with the mandatory extra engineer?
Why the hell not a radio Operator in a Sniper Squad? or a Medic for premium Assault Squad, Eng for AT Squad, Flametrooper for Assault Squad, Mortarman for Rifle one etc and so on.
Like cmon can you add some variety and flavor to it and that makes sense.

5 Japanese sitting in a tree blasting away that FP-3
dressed in a bush I still see you you dumb bum
quit the rum
I see that AA Gun
triple A now run

3 Likes

Guys. Let the men/women who want to buy it, buy it. It keeps the servers running. They are not OP. So you can’t scream “this is OP” game is ruined!!!

I rather have premium squads people want than OP premium squads that just breaks the balance of everything. Everyone should feel fortunate they haven’t moved down this path yet.

7 Likes

There’s nothing guys on forum could do about it. You must create ticket for support.

https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us/categories/201791325-Enlisted

Snipers are cancer in this game. There is no reason to camp behind point to snipe & not perform objectives, other than cowardice. I don’t have a single sniper soldier in any of my setups, which are all 3 assaulters + 1 flametrooper squads.

4 Likes

Lmao, you obviously do not know how to play them efficiently.
But I guess someone just enjoy playing the same class over and over again :man_shrugging:

Japanese snipers caused quite a bit of trouble hiding in simple tree structures, could those be possible additions in future maps?
Tunnels and spider holes were also extensively used, hopefully these can be implemented as well.

1 Like

You should start a petition: ask df to provide paid engineers for paid medic corps, paid tank corps, paid aircraft corps, for paid engineers.
I think that would be a much better taunt.

I know how to play them efficiently. I can get a lot of kills as a sniper. But it is not as efficient, and helpful to the team, as playing other, better, classes. Also, you don’t need to play 1000 different soldier classes to have fun, and in the end, even if I equip snipers, I end up rushing with them, because you need to always have boots on the point in Enlisted and the teams never help enough in that regard.

1 Like

Everyone of us had easy games.
Sometimes, when that happens, it can be fun to snipe.
Don’t run any sniper squads myself, but have a couple in arty squads. And then I have the paratroopers.

The big problem (as I see it) is that new (often bad and ignorant) players unlock them early. They’re forced to use them.

1 Like

LMAO. You’ll call a class cancerous and cowardly yet you always run 3 assaulter squads and a flametrooper squad.

Classic. Too goddamn funny.

I don’t run snipers often, but when I do, I may set up for about 1 minute to clear some windows and then I move in. Not nearly as cowardly as flametroopers.

5 Likes

Very happy to see another Aussie squad, However being Aussie, I am pretty picky…

Something about the hat doesnt sit right (*edit some of the other screens in link dont look too bad). And p14??? awww man SMLE mK III sniper would have been SOLD

or even…something to think about :smiley:

6 Likes

I’m sure @Rickyd123 would love this…

(and its full auto! If night maps were added, this would dominate alongside the Vampir system)

2 Likes

Not saying you need them (because most of the time you dont), but there is a time for “good” snipers. Sometimes Its just a stalemate with getting boots on the point, attackers and defenders rushing the point cancel each other out and it gets very expensive ticket wise.

A good sniper (preferably in a Radio Squad and especially with Semi Auto sniper rifle) positioned with a killzone between the enemies Spawn and the objective can absolutely decimate numbers before they even get to the point and shift the balance.

AVS-36, Sniper Garand, Sniper Gewer, Enflield sniper absolutey wreck to the point it feels OP.

Very easy to get kills on sniper, but getting “effective” kills that influence the battle is dependent on getting to the right position (most dont do this, they only shoot at people already at the point that have already engaged teammates…damage done)

I have had games with the sniper that was so devastating, Carried the cap without ever setting foot on it. Cleared the way for even “AI” to walk onto it bareley challenged. Does it work every time? no, but then sometimes storming with SMGS doesnt work either.

Having said that, this Aussie squad, “P14” wouldnt be my choice…but engineer with sniper interestes me. I can see that super useful being able to build AT, AA and ammo

1 Like

Devs: release BA rifle premium squads
Community: complains

I guess ppl are too used to almost broken strong full auto spam premium squads.

Or maybe I’m just biased.

4 Likes

Devs: release [literally anything]

Devs: [do nothing]

Devs:

8 Likes

Flametroops and the like are cancer in that they are overpowered and spammable. Snipers are cancer because they do nothing for your team, but when you play against them they’re just annoying enough to drive you mad(killing your engineer or other key soldier, hiding too far for a fair gun fight, generally being ratfuckers).

1 Like

Slouch hat -

2 Likes

P14 was preferred to the SMLE as a sniper rifle in both world wars, being more accurate.