Pre-order: “Jungle Hunters” sniper squads

I did preorder but did not get my portrait or nickname? Says “already acquired” but did not unlock in game like usual.

Better to overprice than go to pay-to-win path.

I’ll be honest with ya: my parents do not care for it

2 Likes

Lol you can’t even read the past news properly. Last 3 major update have such pre order premium squad.
Pacific and Stalingrad bundles are not for beta eligibility.
You are just a guy that fail to read the news and keep spamming nonsense and conspiracy theory.

How can it be delayed since it was never announced?!

3 Likes

i m trying to understand the same.

I think his mate saw me.
Yes, yes he did.

2 Likes

Feelins’? Look mate, you know who has a lot of feelings? Blokes that bludgeon their wife to death with a golf trophy.

1 Like

Professionals have standards.

2 Likes

Be polite.
Be efficient.
Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

3 Likes

Yes, yes, yes, as some have declared: great and successful offensive at the end of August. Laugh.

1 Like

Lets give it some time. Don’t mind to wait if something BIG is coming.

I would love to get the snipers. But as long as the killcam is active, it makes no sense. No Japanese Gilli will help either. I won’t talk about the price here now. For me, the whole thing is a NO GO.

5 Likes

Great additions! But as a f2p player I am currently waiting for another good monthly event where I can get these squads for free. I liked the fact that you changed the Australian uniforms. But you need to change their trousers as well. Currently they are wearing the American boondockers. Also the Ghillie suit on the Japanese looks a bit unnatural. It would be great if you can take a look at the Japanese soldier models from Call of Duty World at War.

Well it’s safe to say it really was the only “news” for today, kind of shame, maybe next time we will get something more important.

1 Like

Some news concerning the upcoming level unlocks would be much appreciated.

4 Likes

Feelings? You know who has feelings? Blokes who bludgeon their wives to death with a golf trophy. Professionals have standards.

4 Likes

Professionals have standards.

3 Likes

Be polite

5 Likes

Be efficent.

4 Likes