Pre-order: “Jungle Hunters” sniper squads

The major update for Enlisted is approaching, in which we have prepared a lot of new features and improvements for you. And it’s better to examine them through a sniper scope.

A welcome addition to the lineup of premium squads in the Pacific War campaign, the sniper squads, stealthy and dangerous troops in any battle!

Allies — 9th Infantry Division, 2/4th Commando Squadron with Enfield P14 (T)

An Australian commando squad — judging by their uniforms, real hunters, up for the fight against the enemy! The fighters are armed with the powerful British Enfield P14 rifles with telescopic sights.

Axis — 55th Infantry Division, 114th Infantry Regiment with Type 99 sniper rifle (long)

The camouflage uniform for the Japanese squad soldiers will allow them to blend in with any terrain! The scope mounted on the left side allowed them to keep loading their Type 99 rifles with stripper clips.

Each of the new squads has an engineer (also armed with a sniper rifle) capable of building most of the structures available in the game, such as anti-tank and anti-aircraft guns — just in case the target is high in the sky or armored.

PURCHASE

PRE-ORDER BUNDLE

Become a pre-order owner before the update’s release to receive special pre-order bonuses such as the Australian sniper portrait and Aim nickname decorator. If you’re playing Enlisted on console, you can get these bonuses by purchasing the Jungle Hunters Bundle within 14 days of the update’s release.

Pre-order bonus: Australian sniper portrait

Pre-order bonus: Aim nickname decorator

Please note that after the major update, squads will be available for purchase individually without the pre-order discount. Also, after the progression system change these new squads will no longer be tied to campaigns and will be available for the US and Japan.

18 Likes

I hope it’s not the only “news” about the major update for today.

33 Likes

Doesn’t seem very practical, and also overprice for a bolt action rifle. :upside_down_face:

22 Likes

Done

1 Like

Bad news for portrait collectors.

1 Like

Which one is correct?

3 Likes

Hopefully, the Australian squad has a customization for the half-folded hat or whatever it’s called. They look cool with those hats. Nothing wrong with killing enemies with style. :grin:

Interesting bundle even if a little over priced for a bolty squad.
Also can you bring back Stalingrad full-access pack for a while?
Many people complained about having no way of unlocking locked levels in Stalingrad but still having to grind them.

7 Likes

Most likely yes, since other event Australian squad in pacific has it. There’s no reason for not to recycle it again.

3 Likes

People seem to find reasons to complain no matter what.
Y’all can go ahead and skip it if it doesn’t interest you, vote with your wallet and send a message to the devs to come up with more PTW squads again just like previous major updates.

Yes, it’s a bolty squad, but it’s a premium 4 Sniper + Engineer (that can build anything except heavy MG) squad.
And it’d say these squads actually have the merit of being unique enough to warrant not being on the main tree.

And that’s good enough in my book.

6 Likes

They’re not OP. People should be glad for it.
Completely reasonable premium squads with just pretty unique outfits.

5 Likes

what’s the… ugh… connection?

first part cool and all, but … diving further into it wouldn’t actually hurt you know.
( p.s. not to sound disrespectful, but please, don’t tell us this is just going to be one devblog for the day )

13 Likes

I do agree with you, all Im saying that it wouldn´t worth it for me since I don´t play enough Pacific.

But they can still be good, just equip Sniper M1 Garand in secondary slot.

1 Like

Ugh…twisting my arm cos Aussie…But that Helmet you featured in the picture is a big put off…

Aussie must have slouch hat!!!

2 Likes

Releasing pre order means update is ±2 weeks away. At least according to my previous experiences.
Meaning they still got several weeks which they has to fill with devblogs. So expecting them to release more info today is very optimistic.

4 Likes

jeez, they really are dragging this one.
well, okey…

i guess

1 Like

There are already enough sniper palyers :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
:joy: :point_right: :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

8 Likes

IDK about that, last time bundles went on sale nothing happened

1 Like

Wut? I don’t know to which you refer.

I am referring to preorder of Moscow MG squads related to HMG update and preorder of paras related to para/Normandy map update. It was completely same concept. Update was released in 2/3 weeks after preorder.

Im talking about this: