Pre-order: “Jungle Hunters” sniper squads

Yeah, but that’s not preorder for future update. That was just pure incompetence.

Its nice to see new rifles!
by the way, why they keep use strange names for Japanese Type 99 rifles?

A rifle which is called “Type 99 rifle” in game is Type 99 short rifle, and “Type 99 rifle (long)” is Type 99 rifle…
And, Type 99 snipe rifle (long) is Type 99 sniper rifle…

3 Likes

Me and the squad looking for that sneaky sniper hiding in the jungle

7 Likes

These look really cool!

1 Like

great… that means the update will be at least a week, probably 2 - from tomorrow, you can’t realize that you are killing the game by delaying and prolonging things and this update, that even don’t have the new meta in it, so much.

No one has anything left to do in this game, you haven’t added any real and meaningful content for months and months and now you’re announcing two more $30 squads…

3 Likes

Second one. You saw a small piece of outdated content)
Fixed.

2 Likes

I really dont think pure premium squads need any “pre order” at all.
Only squads for major new contents could get a pre order sell.

2 Likes

It’s not a bundle. It’s a preorder bundle. Difference

Sniping’s a good job, mate!

6 Likes

It’s challengin’ work, outta doors.

5 Likes

Maybe just for the new Pacific map.
But dev post the news separately.

How about having a engineer squad using sniper rifle?

well do you want to have 5 pro player sitting in god know where hiding with infinite ammo? oh not to mention since you said engy squad 4 engy with sniper rifle sound unfun to me tbh

1 Like

to add to myself didnt we already have engy with assault rifle in stalingrad? i forgot since i didnt purchase the pack

Thank you

IMG_0333
IMG_0331

This one meh

IMG_0332

This one yes please

6 Likes

Will we be able to try out the squads in the practice room? I like the Japanese one, but am unsure as to how desirable the P14 squad is.

2 Likes

Good to see more content, but just pacific damn shame, I rarely snipe and if I do if for No task or event reluctantly tbh - anyway content is content thanks, hopefully you haven’t forgotten about plane QOL request for bullet holes in cockpit screen and wings too :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Guarantee ya won’t go hungry

4 Likes