Pre-order: “Jungle Hunters” sniper squads

Look.

As a Japanese leaf mass, I want to snipe up from palm trees.

I want allies to hear trees speak Japanese.

And the Aussies cuss at them in turn, in slang.

With this mechanic the pack would be instant buy.

12 Likes

'Cause at the end of the day, long as there’s two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead.

3 Likes

Show scopes: zoom, angles and grids.

How I can preorder sniper rifles, when dont know how it looks?

1 Like

My name is the lorax and I speak for the trees.
The trees speak Japanese.

7 Likes

Community: we want news, we want to be aware of how is everything going

DF: sell stuff to you is the best we can do

8 Likes

Dev already release several dev blogs about the upcoming major update. You didn’t read the news?

By pre-ordering, DF can effectively delay the announcement of “new weapons” or force a delay in the release of a major update (no merge, no beta).
This would also indirectly delay the progress of opening up the merged beta service. It even delays the call for input and corresponding corrective measures for the editor author community in August, as promised in July.

2 Likes

I wonder if we’ll ever get the British campaigns in the Pacific

Hopefully we get those as customization or future special squads one day

Terrible value. There is nothing more to be said.
Thats my opinion. I am not discouraging You from buying any of Gaijin’s product.

4 Likes

Lol, DF usually have pre order squad announcement before a major update. For you it become a way of delaying things. Just stop this kind of conspiracy theory lol. I don’t know how you connect two irrelevant thing together.

1 Like

You actually can’t customize the Event Aussie’s in the Pacific, only customization that’s available for them is a name change.

Hopefully they make them customizable in the near future. Many Premium and Event Squads are customizable. It was cool that the British Paratroopers had their own unique sets of customization.

Sometimes I like a Squad for it’s appearance, sometimes for it’s weapon.

Of coarse some special squads aren’t customizable, but hopefully that will change

Australian sniper squad, armed with Enifields instead of USMC marksmen armed with Winchester 70s.
And new userpic is representing a guy with a Winchester 70 in an Aussie hat.
Am I the only one who thinks that those don’t really match?

Do we get to use Jarate with the new squad?

3 Likes

Maybe we’ll get the Winchester 70 has a future weapon or even Special Squad one day

And I think they should change the user pic, if it’s an Australian sniper, give him an appropriate sniper rifle

2 Likes

Yeah, same goes for Japanese squad which came in the same event.

I think we need a couple of sportman’s rifle events. I already suggested a 7x64 Mauser 98 and USMC Winchester 70 some time ago. But maybe we should come up with options for other nations too?

Although it’s a nice thing that these squads don’t go down the powercreep path, I agree that for being 5 men bolt-action squads they are overpriced, even bundled.

4 Likes

How many major updates can’t be pre-ordered? How many major updates have been available for pre-order, such as the “Silver Card Purchase” major update and the “Cancellation of Soldier Academy” major update? How many new weapons, new maps, and new mechanics have been unavailable for pre-order in the past 3 years?
And the only major updates for which pre-orders exist in your mouth? It’s the Berlin, Tunis, Stalingrad and Pacific bundles for beta eligibility.
Was it the most tedious of paratrooper pre-orders that lasted multiple seasons to the current rubbish run time, and you’re treating this case as a success story in a vain attempt to erase what was once great?
You’re the one with the conspiracy theory.
If you can’t do the maths, check out every single update from keofox and chuda, retrieve every “major update” they’ve announced, and see how many come with pre-orders.
you are a liar

2 Likes

Not a crazed gunman dad, I’m an assassin. pause Well the difference being one’s a job and the other’s a mental illness!

2 Likes