Pre-order: “Jungle Hunters” sniper squads

Not by me :stuck_out_tongue: mag capacity all the way sub 300 meters like enlisted

Smle mk III was my first hunting rifle and it was brilliant even further out than that

1 Like

Yeah, well we all know Enlisted only bears an accidental relationship to reality.

Imagine something even more accurate…

1 Like

Keep the server running, that’s funny, considering the state of current server after the Paratrooper bundle…

Those class actually push point though, never saw people camping with those

You said it.

2 Likes

If the game wasn’t having that many bug and braindead AI as core feature, there will be more suggestions than complains…

1 Like

How is introduction of new premium sniper squads related to bugs or AI behavior?

1 Like

Well he said people will complain about anything the Devs does, which is true and not exclusively to this one

I don’t mind the sniper squad, they are overpriced, subpar bolties and as far as I know not many people play snipers aggressively like in CoD does, a stain for the team and one less competition for me, probably hinder the team too

Its since a half year unchanced! Playerbase is less since the last one year. It seems everyone stopped to play.
Bot games on Berlin, Tunesien and Pacific 80-100% chance.
50% - 80% chance of Bot games on Stalingrad and Moscow.
Normandie got a playerbase because you can spam paratroops and rocket planes :stuck_out_tongue:
They sayed all campaigns could reach lv 40 … nothing.
Climbing is a mess.
Flamethrower spam + Arty Spam + Rocket Spam
What will bring us a progressing update if the normal things doesn´t work?!
You walk over a stone 1cm tall he puts away the weapon O.o

And then the new Pre Order Sniper Troop!? O.o Sniper Japan Pacific lv 1 is better then this preorder Sniper LOL
And sry I forgot the walkscripts of this ever dead bots. Its like a dance lesson with Samba

2 Likes

In my case I will present my complaint: that camouflage should be available in all campaigns and also be a customization, it seems to me something wrong and I expose my complaint and disagreement that (at least to date) the only way to obtain a real camouflage you have to pay with real money, that is my complaint and if you don’t like it, I can respect it

It’s a free to play game man. Do you expect to get everything without paying something? Good grief people. I WANT EVERYTHING AND IF I DONT I WILL COMPLAIN. That’s what y’all sound like……

3 Likes

lol

lmao even

You will laugh when everyone will leave this pay-to-win crap game.

The squads are good. They bring nothing to the game, but some people will buy them anyway.

1 Like

Nah. More like less insane prices for a couple of squads or needless increase of prices for squads/ remove of bundles to make last sale strike…

1 Like

Then don’t buy them? They are not OP. What’s the problem?

1 Like

Where is this game pay to win? People throw this word out like it means something. Where is it pay to win. Give me examples.

Gaijin is planning to give additional slots for premium squads. That is pay-to-win to me.

Healthy attitude with a declining and increasingly playerbase… just dont.

Dunno why less and less people buy and are here.

The Flamers in Tunisia, the Jagdpanther, the five men MGs, 100 Drum Tommy or the former status of the Panzer IV HEAT might argue about that.

3 Likes

I’ll bite

1. Flamers in Tunisia: can be killed by AP mine placement and fighting around defensive or capture points, without being huddled in a building which is easy pickings for them.

2. Jadgpanther. Can be killed easily by panzerfaust by just flanking it and shooting at the sides or engine. Can be killed by IL 2 rockets and bomb.

3. Any MG squad can be killed easily by bolt rifles, fedro rifle, STG 44s, AVT-40s basically any default gun you can get in game for free.

4. Panzer 4E is a glass cannon. Great HE, but 1 hit from anything (and I mean anything) and you will die or lose a lot of crew.

5. Drum tommie? Shoot them while in air. Shoot them with STG44s, G43K, FG42IIs. Hell impact nades work wonders. Anything in this game (besides G43K now) that can be used can kill them. It’s not that hard.

Only OP thing in this game (that is outright OP) is the P-47 in Normandy. And that’s free.

Seems like a skill issue to be honest

1 Like

Pfff You serious now?

4 Likes