Ppls reaction to FG buff

the guy look like helldiver before helldiver 2 was even a thing interesting

Someone missed helldiver 1

1 Like

I know.

It’s just to show that, if they want to make a futuristic era,

They definitely can!

I’d love something crazy like WT Tailspin. Imagine… Ducktales, but with guns! (Scrooge with a lmg eheheh)

1 Like

AK-47 won’t make sense since AS-44 with current in game stats would be better than ak47 unless they add stupid unrealistic debuff to the WW2 weapons on Vietnam war maps.

And i don’t want another WT situation where Cold war tanks will be murdering my Tiger/IS-2/any american heavy across the map with cheatfs rounds. WW2 needs to be separated from other conflicts and better start with Korean war first.

2 Likes

didnt see or play it tbh not my type

He would probably go for sten (it’s super cheap)

2 Likes

All weapons, especially Soviet ones, have strange hidden stat buffs. (Ppsh41box dispersion, Avs now has 70%!!! recoil mitigation bonus, etc).

Why would it be different for future arms? They’d just buff those more…

But have you played modern conflict event? All weapons were lasers. All of them.

1 Like

fun event barrett and spas best weapon and no one can change my mind on this

1 Like

I know. I was in there

Oh yeah that crazy gun…

Fun fact, Japan has one right now but with 20mm :rofl:

1 Like

Yes, clearly they will be their own separate ecosystems

it a little slow for my taste tbh but it is fun do hope they add the soluthurn 20mm for axis in the future ngl

1 Like

I love committing war crimes in low br with AT rifles.

I think Geneva says firing AT weapons to human targets is a big no no (but I’m not certain).

Just funny.

3 Likes

It doesn’t cause more suffeing than a regular bullet so my guess is no, it’s not a warcrime.

1 Like

Our 20mm grenade rifle was a war crime. “Exploding bullets”

I have no desire to defend against the slander toward my faction. For the past few months, I’ve been playing on the disadvantaged German side, and I’m tired of the mindless PvE experience that comes with playing on the dominant faction—it’s just too boring. My choice is to team up with a few friends and achieve victory from the underdog position. I can usually get 150 to 250 kills in a single match by myself, and that’s the thrill I enjoy. What I can’t stand is when the dominant faction takes that fun away from me.

This is a recent video montage of my gameplay on the German side. Anyone doubting my skills can take a look. The FG42-2 is my favorite weapon.

1 Like

T20.

FG42-2 is my favorite weapon.

Well someone’s going to have a good patch day

1 Like

It’s not enjoyable at all. Playing defense on the dominant faction feels like being in prison—scoring very little in a match and having to endure the long wait for it to finally end. And there’s more: a weapon that used to require some skill has been turned into a complete noob gun.

You are implying that AVT, T20 and Type Hei Automatic rifle are all noob guns, since FG42 just got denerfed to normal SF rifle level, not even buffed.

3 Likes