Ppls reaction to FG buff

It really depends. It feels like DF is still trying to asymmetrically balance some things(see: Aircraft, tanks, assaulter weapons) while deciding to copy paste for others.

1 Like

yeah vehicles are assymetrical but infantry weapons deff no longer; just body armor and TNT sticks left

3 Likes

I think its just a time thing, super pershing will come, no doubt IS 3 will show up and then tanks will be close…(or at least 1 shot each other)

Planes will probably end up very similar aswell (bomb wise) if and when loadouts show up

Wouldnt be suprised if prototype assault rifles show up in usa and japan that are just stg clones (just like ass 44)

2 Likes

NaqX
TZh3

Ofc:
fc28ca7d-1b86-4c99-b43a-b22c830a23c5_text

Logical steps of Enlisted. And I look forward to it.

Then the ultimate goal:
download (2)

7 Likes

Well, Korean war deff first, but thats basically BR5/6 anyhow

1 Like

Honestly I just wanted an FG analogue. It didn’t have to be a perfect mirror. I just wanted a full power auto rifle that could perform with damage at ranges that the FG could but the M2 can’t. I’d be 100% fine if each faction had pros and cons to their auto rifles. Also the Super Pershing for the option to attempt to take on the Tiger II with another tank if you wanted to go that route

I want Korea! Nam has had its time in the spotlight. Let’s show them Chinese what happens when you encircle a bunch of marines! Lol. Seriously though Chosin would be dope

It will follow the br line… so Korea… Vietnam… Kuwait?

Then.

The war against… the Zerg!

4 Likes

My main issue with going beyond ww2 is how you balance the different countries. Sure, US vs USSR will be decently easy to do, but at what point do you allow them to fight against each other? BR5? a proposed BR6 or beyond? And what happens to Germany and Japan? What about other allied nations that were more important in the cold War than in WW2?

Bots are better at melee than at shooting so just swap models and half of work is done.

4 Likes

So the way I imagine it is almost like two entire separate games inside Enlisted. Like how the campaigns were. Except instead of fronts, it’s entire wars with their own sets of trees

As for Allies, easy. They’re mixed into the 2 trees

well i would absolutely love post war stuff in enlisted style tbh

1 Like

I want more Enlisted too

1 Like

yea ngl tho i havent seen a lot of korean war game and most vietnam base game i know are either dead or gone so enlisted would be nice

anyway it will take maybe 4 year i think

I feel If you integrate allies into the two trees, you’ll end up with the same “where UK/Italy” we have in enlisted already.

It’s literally only the Soviets. Calm down

Not much better you can do unless you want individual trees for every member of the UN

doesn´t matter, i found the first post of these babies, sadly is closed…

1 Like

Sad story,was an Enlisted April event, just some dude play it :sob:

2 Likes