Play Enlisted fairly!

I farm bots in Ver-sur-Mer using mg42 JUST LIKE WHAT I DID in NORMAL MATCHES but with my prem MG30 SQUAD for hours and I got reset.
I doubt what is a fair play.
Players can farm bots in Berlin as Soviet, in Tunisia as Allies, in Normandy as Axis.
Do you ever care how difficult it is to progress the losing sides?
Sir, we just want to progress the bot-side campaigns’ progress and we did it like what we do in normal matches with the weak side in normal matches

2 Likes

That’s the biggest lie I have ever seen. I can’t imagine how you developers can be so arrogant and dishonest to say this. Everyone I know playing this game recently got rolled back, even they played only a few rounds of custom battles normally then playing regular pvps. Even their exp from regular pvp games got rolled back as well.

You are simply regretting your decision to bring in custom battles with AI and try to take back the progressions, shame on you guys. This is a good game but the whole operating sucks, this game won’t end well.

5 Likes

axis-Normandy?
i thought they were the winning side rn?

axis berlin normandy US is the losing side.

I can understand Berlin Axis since they lack both playerbase and good equipment against opposite side but not Allies in Normandy. Last ones have both playerbase (not bots at least) and strong equipment. I think it’s mroe about skill / matchmaker.

1 Like

Darfkflow excepts us being honest.
Made my day lol hard
Btw. Its kinda “odd” to complain about buggy mechanism while releasing buggy features all the time.

2 Likes

Well, right now CBs aren’t fun nor fair, as one of their most interesting features for a lot of players had its balls ripped and exploiters still exploit it by creating special lobbies for it. I already saw a screenshot where one player with friends farmed kills on each other. And unless you want to sit forever and sift through CB results, you won’t change it.

1 Like

I didn’t even play custom matches, so I was totally unaffected by this. But still, it looks to me that the company should definitely have foreseen and prevented possible abuses, instead of (apparently) getting caught totally unaware and rushing to patch stuff up with drastic and half-thought damage control measures, whose effects so far appear to be more collateral damage than good (custom mode almost killed at birth, players claiming to have gotten caught in the rollback because they had some normal yet better than average matches).

3 Likes

But then they have to read the forum.

I played them, the most interesting part is that the bots are terminators there and it’s really fun to challenge them

2 Likes

I tried to contact support to solve the problem, but my problem didn’t seem to be taken seriously.I explained my situation, but it still seems that I was considered to have taken advantage of the bug.Of course, I support your punishment for using bugs to gain huge experience in one game. However, I want to explain once again that almost all my games use machine guns on the defensive side to kill attacking enemies.The defender can’t take advantage of the bug you said, and my experience in one game is quite limited, mostly around 20,000. I didn’t concentrate on using bonus cards, and the game time of one game was basically about 20 minutes.If you don’t believe what I said, please confirm my game record.According to what you said, my behavior is not illegal, is it?I know that most of your systems are correct, but I hope you can pay a little attention to a few players’ appeal for correcting mistakes.

1 Like

If players are able to break the mechanics they are broken, it literally says it in the sentence. Seems to me that is 100% your fault for allowing people to be able to break them by bad design.

The game itself is what sets the rules, this is the same for every single game. If you find a loophole in the rules it is the job of the game designer to fix the loopholes and not the players job to keep checking the updated rules every single day before they start a session.

If you start a game you should be able to play it without getting a ban or reprimand in any way as long as you dont use anything the company that created the game gives you.

Just a random example: Why have you not banned or reset the suicide pilots with 400+ kills every single match. Its a exploid as well but you have literally not done or said anything about that. People have been farming that way for 6 months+ and have gotten an advantage over players that dont do that.

How can a player themselves know what exploid for farming is ok, so one thing is fine and the other is not? The only way to know is if you get punished or not.

Thats your job to get a fair game enviroment and I should not have to worry about breaking the rules if my score is too high. You set the rules and make them clear as day.

7 Likes

just checked , all my gained xp is still here.
even with high xp rates as normal.

play the game, dont exploit it.

5 Likes

lmao. owned! :smiley:

cant agree enough

3 Likes

Ask if one of them can send you the data for how they allege you exploited the game, ask and argue from the data. @Keofox clearly stated that their goal wasn’t to punish people defending normally and making use of machineguns, but to punish those who’d exploited the AI pathing behavior to artificially delay games and inflate their xp gains. With good enough performance, defending against bots, your data may have looked close enough to that behavior that the devs couldn’t see a difference.

There is a world of difference between knowing a bug exists, and intentionally exploiting it. We all know the AI pathfinding can be awful when it’s not working right, but most of us didn’t intentionally choose maps to farm that had pre-existing pathfinding problems or create obstacles they’d get stuck on to artificially inflate our rewards. The devs could have seen this coming, sure, and there were steps that could have been taken to prevent the issue, such as disallowing maps with known AI pathfinding issues from the custom lobbies, but the choice to abuse a bug was ours.

Kamikaze bombing is obnoxious, it’s awful, but it’s not an exploit. It might be exploitable, but the activity itself is just the method.

There’s behavior any gamer knows isn’t ok. Using a bug or glitch to get into a wall and shoot from a position of perfect safety, or see through the building to spy on enemy positions. It should have been obvious that manipulating the AI for personal gain was going to get attention, at least, and when the devs discovered the behavior and decided it was exploitative, they issued a rather soft punishment for what is a bannable offense, as a warning against future exploiting.

If you’re worried, keep records. Screenshot every, every results screen, at a minimum, or keep a spreadsheet log of every game you play with match time/personal results, because the more data you have the more likely you are to be able to successfully defend yourself if you feel you are wrongly targeted by such an action. If you do get punished for something you didn’t do, I’d say getting angry at the devs is pointless. There’s only so much they can do, only so much work is reasonable to expect them to do to determine if someone behaved badly, and if they’re numbers show that someone acted poorly the devs are going to correct the problem. Humans make mistakes, but if innocents are getting punished for something they didn’t do but others did, is it the devs’ fault, or the bad actors exploiting the system? If no one had abused the exploit, would the devs have even cared enough to look at numbers?

Thats kinda hard to do, cause possibly every map can be exploited at some stage.

1 Like

You can blame DF by saying that there should not have been bugs in the system but the fact still remains that people used those bugs to exploit the system.

Bugs need to be reported and not exploited … All that happened was they got some XP rolled back. Some lost XP boosters because they stacked them to make even more XP.

Something should have told them that what they were doing was wrong. That it never was meant for them to earn that much xp per battle … They knew something was broken and they took advantage of that …

1 Like

LOL. Made my day :grinning:

Have you been honest to the community? Have you ever publicly acknowledging our bug report? About Beloe lake???
Have you ever honestly keep your words of the custom match news that you promised to be reward as normal. Thus many of us goes there because it’s OBVIOUSLY lacking humans, thus more easy to play with AI.
Then you not only regret. But also punishing players that plays a new feature of the game?

10 Likes

They also promised that dismissing extra soldiers would return bronze orders, it’s not the first time they lied.

But this time is worse, they punished players for trying their new features lol.

Good for players that the new COD and BF2042 will be out soon and there are tons of other FPS games. If I were the devs, I wouldn’t be this reckless when making such stupid decisions.

2 Likes