Play Enlisted fairly!

Are you joking dev?
A player from 14:43 to 15:15, within half an hour, able to achieve 4M XP?
Do you even familar with you own game? It’s impossible due to a hard limit of XP per min!
I’s now really concern of you are faking something to cover for yourself.
Also, is this guy the sfh? Where’s his ID’s location in this list?

it was possible and still is stacking boosters. something sth showed in one of his prints with extra 2000% bonus.
there was a guy 2 days ago with 5000% xp bonus stacked, the sky is the limit as long as you have the money to do so.

i never did it, because i know its just wrong to do so. but i was thinking in staking xp boosters just to finish the moscow campaign .
i m glad i didnt :stuck_out_tongue:

edit:
087954ad5480c96348efba6b8f573142f51182df_2_690x388

with more base xp, or more bonus, 5 milion its possible.

i m glag they wiped this

But it is the base XP. This base XP definitely is fake. Base XP is the same with a hard cap like real XP.

its possible they count base xp + the xp bonus on that chart for that number.

It’s too obvious that the column baseEXP is some times smaller than the exp on the left.
If as you said,

Then what is the number on the left?

base score X - premium squads + victory + badges ?..

prety understandable i would say.

Those multiplier sum up is still only ~x4.5. Still far beyond 120k/5=24k for 30min. See your screenshots. That’s 17min for only 6k

the formula is base score + booster + pemium + all premium squads used + awards do the math on the calculator and see that the sum is right

1 Like

It’s not the sum. It’s the time relation.

you know math, is written on the image time does not center with addition and multiplication

Can you do a 30min match with 100k base XP?
That baseEXP definitely not correct if this is him.

Math go to school

2 Likes

What are you talking about?
I mean baseEXP. Of coure the EXP with baseEXP relation is right. But the time is wrong.

time is relative.

lol

1 Like

basic xp is not calculated over time but on how much experience points all your squad has made it is not that if you play 30 minutes and do nothing then you get 30,000 xp, there is only a slight passive bonus for the time that has passed but it is little

Of course doing nothing get none. But do you ever been in 1st place of a match? Way too many scores beyond 2nd one?
You will see a severe penalty of score to XP. And also a very hard cap of how much you can earned per min.
Like 4000 scores and 10000 scores only come with a 5000base to a 6000 base xp in the end.

Wait i post a my screen

(The score is relative) a 40 minute game and I got 10,000xp base this shows that the time spent in the game is relative or matters little and only what you do, give xp multiplied by boster / premium / awards ( and i have other pic if you dont belive)

Same here but with the Pz 38t but no Dev seem to care

Maybe you are confusing points scored with base XP? The base XP in that screenshot was 5155. All other calculations were made using that base XP as a starting point. The player in that Screenshot obviously used 100% premium squads because his Battle XP was calculated as 200% (it took lots of back and forth with @Squidocide for me to understand the hidden bonus for premium squads)
Without BOTH the 50 BP boosters and the additional +100% Battle XP bonus from using ALL premium squad/squads during the entire match, that game would have rewarded the player with only 21,651 XP
5155 (no BP boosters) + 5155 (Premium Battle XP bonus) x 1.5 x 1.4 = 21,651
With the 50 BP boosters but without using only premium squads the entire battle it would have been,
5155 + 257750 (x50 BP boosters) + 262,905 (Battle XP bonus) x 1.5 x 1.4 = 1,104,201