Play Enlisted fairly!

Soldiers, by adding new game mechanics to Enlisted, we are trying to follow the principle of equal opportunity for all players. Unfortunately, this has recently been violated.

Once the custom mission creation functionality was introduced within the Custom Games mode, some dishonest players discovered a flaw in it that allowed them to quickly boost their account progress by artificially delaying sessions and exploiting imperfections in the game’s AI. These players not only gain a normally inaccessible gameplay advantage, but also use it in battles against our honest players.

Accounts of players who abused the exploit for an extended period of time were reset to what it was before the suspicious activity began.

We will continue to monitor the situation in Custom matches and would like to remind you that Enlisted is for honest players only. Taking advantage of game flaws for selfish purposes will inevitably lead to punishment, and if you find obviously buggy features in the game mechanics, you should report them to us - for example, in this section of the forum.

24 Likes

lol

7 Likes

So the terminators are back in Customs?

8 Likes

good job

4 Likes

It is good that you did this.

But honestly what did you expect lol

6 Likes

Pretty different attitude towards players…

Achievements from Tannenberg, which is also an historical+realism FPS game.

Though finally we get a time limitation… Previously I did meet 60~80min match which was such a pain.

1 Like

Can you give us some examples of what artificially delaying sessions entails?
I’m guessing its something along the lines of dragging out games to farm more AI

2 Likes

they bought a lot of xp boosters from the battlepass, and then inside maps like beloe lake (invasion) in attack they blocked the allied AI at spawn and farmed the defender bots for hours and made millions of xp

ah I see, yeah I can get why they want to put a stop to that
if anything, I think this shows that maybe a PvE mode with lower rewards could be an interesting idea

Players created situations in which the AI ​​could not get away from the respawn point.

2 Likes

Separate issues. The stackable xp cards can be done in PVP, with equal results depending on amount spent and player skill/battle performance. They made the bot farming problem worse, but it would still be a problem without them.

Players would find methods to stop their friendly bots from entering combat, and farm enemy bots as long as they wanted, only ending the game when they had to for the winning bonus.

if you read the new update, there is something similar

Then please restore 20 AIs, I miss them.Because I found that there is no AI teammate, I may not be able to defeat AI in 1V1 confrontation.In addition, I really hope that you can provide a profitable PVE model. I really miss the time when I was able to easily eliminate AI and get the joy of gaming during the test last year.And you really should make the AI more useful. The best function of the current game team AI for players is the second life. Even if you allow the engineer AI to build in the place I specify, that’s a huge improvement. . And I really need such a function. After all, when the situation is critical, I need to charge towards the point, but in order to be able to rush into the point better, I also need the spawn point.

3 Likes

stopping Allied bots is certainly an exploit, I thought they were referring to how today (or post custom battle update) where its a 1v1 player vs bot, the player can choose to be passive and farm AI

1 Like

@Keofox
So what kind of “abuse” you defined to be rerolled!!!

I just used up all my XP booster?! Because I previously was extreme unhappy to the matchmaking of my XP boosters match, thus I left them unused. Till now?

See this:
https://forum.enlisted.net/t/you-dev-whats-wrong-with-you-keep-sending-me-to-already-started-and-losing-match-whenever-i-get-a-xp-booster/27021/

1 Like

Is this kind of match, that I played for fun+ trying to use my premium squad is kind of abuse?

@Keofox

2 Likes

No, he’s talking about the groids locking bots up and farming them for an hour or so to get a shitload more than 50k xp

1 Like

But why I get rolled back?
I lost all 20+ XP boosters, and tens of thousands of XP just for I have some longer time to play the game yesterday?

1 Like

If you have not tried to influence the behavior of your team’s AI, then most likely everything is in order. In your screenshot, the result is quite normal.

1 Like

He got rolled back for playing vs bots normally, my dude

2 Likes