Play Enlisted fairly!

Actually getting some progression
We don’t do that here
glad to know, bye

So just to be clear, you’re putting a stop to exploiting flaws in friendly AI to delay matches, not the intention of players to farm AI

Of course I just let them sit with me.
Because as we ALL KNOW, AI SUCKS at attacking Destruction mode!
Only after those matches I just know AI can plant/defuse the bomb that in NORMAL matches that they HARDLY EVER DO!
Then I have to play and defuse the bomb just like normal!

I HAVE MY GAME PLAY RECORDED!

1 Like

@Keofox
Do you think this kind of match abnormal? Or any kind of abusing?

I dont even try to block the AI! No barbed wire.

Also if I was farming, why I bother even almost lost the match?

Also we all know this map has AI spawn issue. I almost got caught too! AI just NOT ATTACKING! I have to play even harder to win the match.

Well props DF for actually handling the exploiters themselves and moving forward with some sort of XP reduction. Now, while I REALLY don’t agree with it being just 20% XP when it’s just you and the AI in the match. It is a nice start as long as the 20 bot count comes back to the mode. So props DF for handling the exploiters themselves. But no props for how this was handled overall. This XP nerf is what should’ve been done from the start if not what should have been done instead of outright gutting the mode and capping the bots at fuckin 2.

But cool glad this is handled now. Now pls for the love of God, bring back the high bot counts of 20 for the games. I personally am not playing the game at all until these are back so I’ll be here waiting until this is all resolved.

2 Likes

yeah sure just remove boosters from custom games, also make stuck ai despawn somewhere else or at least make a spawn in open place instead small cabin :confused:

My god ! YOU HAVE IMPLEMENTED THE BROKEN MECHANICS OF THE GAME! AND NOW YOU SAY THAT PLAY FAIR? ITS LIKE I GIVE YOU WEED AND THEN I CALL POLICE ON YOU !

11 Likes

they blocked friendly bots inside spawn with sandbags and barbed wire and farmen defenders infinte bots. And some players teamed and vote kicked everybody who joined in match so they could exploit freely without fear that some random will ruin it

• 2000 xp bonus it look like a cheating

Wait I still can’t add bots, I guess I read into the patchnotes way too much
RIP

The mechanics were not broken. It was broken by dishonest players themselves. These are very different reasons.
Mistakes are possible, but their existence is not a reason to look for them and use them for personal gain.

You can repeat this in many other games and the result will be even worse.
Ban, not rollback.

Even in this situation, we acted softly, hinting to dishonest players about what might happen in the future.

6 Likes

at least the exploiters lost everything

4 Likes

I was playing a custom battle with a friend trying to see who was a better dogfighter, we didn’t kick people but if we had, we shouldn’t get punished for it

I want my fucking terminators back so I can pvp with friends and not have the map be completely empty
They were fun as fuck

:sob: :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

i mean those farmers vote kicked everybody so they could freely exploit

That’s from premium squads.
Tunis’ premium squads sucks, and only able to use at a safer environment.

ah fairs

Core principles of enlised now:
Equality - we all suffer equally, but some of us twice as much
Fair gameplay - join allies to win fairly often tunisia, join axis to lose faily often
Also supporting old player by making game progresivly harder to play and progress, even giving no troops and weapons(soon) to new guys to make it easier for us
Thanks a lot

3 Likes

Just kill this game already dont do it slowly … I have no words that describe such bad decisions of devs … Start fix bugs in your game and stop implement shit … THX

3 Likes

I´m glad that you guys decided to distribute punishments that aren´t way too harsh… aka it is a good thing that ban hammer was not applied.
But please, you should pay more attention to possible ways how to abuse certain mechanics and implement countermeasures together with said mechanics.

You decided to not go full gaijin way (aka denying players any exp in custom lobbies) and that is good and respectable. But at the same time the fact that there might be dishonest players ready to abuse this needs to be taken in consideration in advance next time.

I was saying it ever since CAT and I will say it again… it is naive to think that players will be “gentlemen” and wont abuse any flaws they come across.

7 Likes