Play Enlisted fairly!

You told us it is
“But the main bonus will be a fully functional economy. In custom games you’ll get experience and other rewards just like in regular battles!”

And I play as usual, just like in those empty servers:

We all know Tunis lack humans.
But why then you REGRET and PUNISHED ME?

woah, that 2 times more axis players than usual

Oh, that’s still a problem, it’s just less so after they removed most of the bots.

Anyone can do that by spending money. not cheating, intended, monetized gameplay.

The exploiters weren’t the only ones being punished. Even if you didn’t play bugged maps where the bots would get stuck, or vote kicked someone to be alone in the lobby, if you played NORMAL custom maps for a good portion of time (I never gained more than 50k XP/match - actually way less than that, I just used it as a base number, and I never spent more than 30 min/match), you would still get punished, which makes no bloody sense, since custom games were part of the game at that said moment. The devs should have taken the responsability for this situation, because right now it looks like someone put candy in front of a 2 year old and blamed him for taking it, which shines some light about their professionalism…

On a related note, some of my silver orders are gone aswell: Silver orders ABUSIVELY removed after the announcement made in regard to custom battles

10 Likes

Just to be safe, if I play defender on Ver-sur-Mer and use the stationary MG to kill enemy bots on the beach, is that considered unfair?

3 Likes

OK then, i understand that you cant do nothing about exploiting behavior of players, but you can totaly predict that, it was clear in frist day implemantation of custom lobby that people start exploit your game …

2 Likes

Can we have the 20 bots back now, as they were nerfed in bots only matches? I kinda enjoyed playing against them, as I didn’t have to deal with problems I had with normal matches. BTW, it still didn’t end the CB exploiting, as right now some might consider gathering their friends and just run into each other’s guns. Basically, the same situation, but with teamwork. I still think a cap on base exp (max 10000) would be better. Unless you want to dedicate a guy to just sit and moderate CB results for abuse.

3 Likes

Play fairy meantime ai soldiers are cheating running around with aimbot

3 Likes

Instead of punishing players for exploiting poorly thought out mechanics, why not actually think about the consequences of an update before pushing it out?

8 Likes

Maybe because you had over 200 kills
in 14 minutes using infantry?
5 engineering points… for sandbags and a machine gun nest maybe?

1 Like

Because that is how things always were.
As far as I´m aware that you are also warned by game rules about exploiting unintentional bugs or flaws?

WE ALL agreed to this in order to be able to play the game btw.
Do you seriously think that you can break rules you agreed to and just walk away?
(Aside of “game rules” section you can also find it in EULA)

7 Likes

Uhhh… I don’t think there are any 2 year olds playing enlisted … People should act with maturity not looking to exploit every opportunity …

4 Likes

Only devs are allowed to exploit players here

5 Likes

They are bots of course they have aim bot … what would you expect???

4 Likes

crossplayers have aim assists, I don’t see any difference

1 Like

I’ve done this in standard matchmaking in half the time lmao

3 Likes

Mg34 and fg42 starter pack

1 Like

No lol
Spawncamping on Lehrter Banhoff (Conquest) with my SMG and then MG squad

1 Like

its a beta. the whole point is to find flaws in the game for devs to fix. simp

also lmao who even reads that shit turbonerd

3 Likes

So what if he did that? If the bots could move freely to the objective and he didn’t block any players from joining his match, then he has no fault in this. It was literally one of the many available custom matches, just like the devs intended.

1 Like