Play Enlisted fairly!

Don’t take a piece out of context
Clearly stated, they’re aware of the balance problems and plan to fix them. We can decide if the “how” was right after they’ve done what they’re going to.

3 Likes

There is already like 1-2 players per axis tunisia match, if they do tiered matchmaking it will be custom games filled with bots with extra steps, without choosing map we want.
So they know they don’t have the playerbase, that is split between 8 factions, to split it even more

To be honest Idk, before the update I’ve seen many times that P-47 killed at least half of germans on the map or suddenly I’m the only one in my squad, while never saw that Bf110(which you can see in every match since It’s unlocked at levl 4) can do the same thing to the us side.

2 Likes

Or they would keep nerfing everthing to the extent that you cannot hit anything lol. I already get annoyed with the fact that how often my SVT40 misses the target(I’m grinding Berlin Soviet these days)

The P-47 just takes more finesse and luck to do it from what I’ve found playing it.
I use the 110 from standoff range and just launch from like 2k away so I don’t have to deal with enemy air

But they’re both capable of the same amount of damage with a single run at a much lower level is all I was trying to say

But I have not tried to influence the behavior of your team’s AI,just kill them,and my accounts were reset .

1 Like

he will flag you as he is the flag police for not being sensitive enough

1 Like

You said “We are not punishing for a machine gun.”I just used MG42 killed AI all of a day,Why I was punished?Please give me a fair treatment.

contact support. Posting about it here won’t get it fixed.

Good Job….now lets get the AIM bot and map hacks under control. I can imagine you know non-consol players abusing these, surly can be found too.

Maybe a search on Shot per kill % with bolts for instance??? You know there out there??

Again, thanks for setting the VICTUMs back, nothing is more discouraging than exploiters!

Custom games were fun when you could just slaughter a bunch of bots as whatever faction on whatever map and not have to worry about sweats ruining your fun. Custom games are no longer fun so stop being so passive aggressive, you’re a representative of the company.

Personally I could care less about progression when playing custom matches, disable it if you want (or at a minimum give us the option to disable progression and regain bots). I just want to mindlessly kill bots. That is the main point of this game that sets it apart from others.

Now you can no longer use custom matches to just have fun killing bots. You can’t use custom matches to do pug/competitive games as there’s no passwording. The only populated servers are lone fighters which we already had before.

So I ask what is even the point of custom matches now that Darkflow neutered them?

4 Likes

both parties messed up, players and devs…

How about properly testing out the maps before releasing them? This problem could have been easily solved by just moving the spawn point back a bit.

3 Likes

Please put bots back into Custom Games. I was having a huge blast playing against them, without the HUD on, for a really fun, immersive experience without being a hinderance to multiplayer gameplay. I could just set up a match with bots and really enjoy. Please add them back. Remove XP gains from it if you have to. That was the best WWII shooter experience I’ve ever had and it’s gone now. Please reconsider, thanks.

Not even those are populated. Custom games are just dead.

Or just add squad hardcore to normal matchmaking.

More testing before we see them would be nice, but since we’re still in OBT, we’re going to catch a lot of stuff the devs don’t. That said, the Beloe Lake invasion problem happens every time, so I don’t understand how they missed it.

Hell yeah, I’d play that!

1 Like

Hopefully they will fix it by moving the spawn points, I’d hate for that map to disappear as it is one of my favorites.

I would be fine with lone fighters not coming back if they just added that mode, I just played a few matches of it and it was even better.

i like this, this is good management

Holy crap!

I mean I had some mindless fun in custom matchs trying funny things but I maxed at 30 or 40k xp (with a booster) those guys were something else!!!

Haven’t time to log recently, but seeing I only had time to play 3-4 matchs last few days, I bet even if I were penalized it wouldn’t amount to very much.