Play Enlisted fairly!

@Keofox and for what did I get punished? Just for playing my Pz 38t in a custom AI battle?
I didnt trap any AI in the spawn to kill them or used bugs? So please explain to me, what did I do wrong?

And why did I lost even the logistics orders I got as a reward from the event? It had nothing to do with the custom AI battles?

I recently read a news story that a man could endlessly withdraw money from an ATM. He withdrew several tens of thousands of dollars.
A criminal case was opened against him. According to your logic, he was not to blame, because the mistake was on the bankā€™s side. However, he saw that something was going wrong and used it intentionally.
Keofox is saying that those who deliberately delayed the matches should have been punished. Who blocked the aisles of the bots. To punish such people is fair. They knew about this vulnerability and deliberately did it, creating the wrong situation from the point of view of the game and convenient for themselves.
Playing in the lobby without people according to keo is not bug abusing. Unless you were blocking passes and making 500+ kills per game, you shouldnā€™t have been penalized in theory.
Otherwise you need to contact support.
I want to point out that called (at least according to keo) those who actually did something unfair.

I stressed many times that I killed AI with MG42 in Ver-sur-Mer, and I was on the defensive side. I donā€™t play a game for a long time (most of them are about 20 minutes), and the experience gained in a single game is very limited (most of them are in their early 20,000 s, but no more than 40,000 at most).But your support only seems to think that I didnā€™t know the details and thought that there was nothing wrong.You may say that I donā€™t have any evidence, but you havenā€™t provided any channels for players to inquire about game records. In this case, how do you want us to appeal? Please verify my situation before giving me fair treatment.

2 Likes

You think there is no difference between in game and real life? Ok

Also people have been convicted before for similar crimes likes the one you name. In this game similar things are fine but this one is not and comes with punishment before warning.

Can we have quick play Solo back please. Custom lobby soloā€™s are terrible long with only 5v5.

1 Like

This table doesnā€™t represent a single player, unless Iā€™ve been terribly mistaken, each line is a player.

Its sad to see how arrogant the support and the devs are. Punish people randomly. Only the people who gained to much XP for them, they chose to punish. Whether they are innocent (using no bugs or weak game mechanics) or how much time they used to play this gamemode. Claiming that every player I mention here, is a exploiter or a dishonest player and would use unfair modifications if they could, but cant argue to one of the innocent players questions instead they ignore them, its just pitiful.

Iā€™m talking about the principle of punishment. To be honest, I donā€™t see the difference between conventionally ā€œcheating the ATMā€ and ā€œcheating the gameā€ and getting an insane amount of experience by ignoring its rules.
Besides, the developers didnā€™t delete anyoneā€™s accounts and didnā€™t ban them. This is already an indicator that things are softer here than in real life.
I donā€™t find the 1 day progression reset measure very harsh. How much can you open in one day without cheating the game?
I want only the guilty to be punished, and I donā€™t think the punishment is as terrible as they say

Because cheating the atm is bound by natures law, you take money from someone. You get more rich and some one loses this money. So getting better at a cost of someone else is punishable if not bound by contract.

When you gain xp there is noone that loses something. At least not something you can say for 100% certain. (You can not say that they would have payed for the xp gained if they would not have gained their way) also the rules are not put down and are not black and white.

Some exploids are fine as long as you dont get large numbers but still count up if done over longer periods of time. In this case they gained xp fast and have not been warned about their behaviour(which is needed because the rules are grey).

What stops the devs to do the same with other people that do something that they all of the sudden call an exploid and roll back xp for 2 months.

My whole point is, rules have to be crystal clear. If they are not its hard to legaly hold someone to them. Quite difficult to make law in digital enviroments.

Not for the guilty ones but its not clear to me what I can and can not do. Some people (seemingly) got rolled back for murdering bots as defender in great numbers but seem clueless about what they did wrong.

It is also the more long time worry that devs make up rules on the fly, punish instead of warn and not build a lasting solution but just patch the sore spot.

Wouldnā€™t you think you were breaking the game if you were blocking the paths of the bots?
I mean, itā€™s obvious.
If I found a way to get weapon or soldier cards infinitely, Iā€™d be sure it was a bug and if I used it and kept quiet Iā€™d get punished, so Iā€™d immediately tell the forum about it in the bugs section.

Iā€™ve heard it, but I donā€™t know if you can believe the players who say that. If they arenā€™t lying, there really has been a big mistake with some

1 Like

Likewise and have done so in the past when I could receive weapons I have not unlocked. Made a bug report about that. I have not waited for the devs to fix the bug, I still cashed in my bronze and gained a load of Bazookas and Thompson. It took them 1.5 month to fix the bug so technically I exploited a bug and gained something I should not have. The alternative would have been not buying for 1.5 month.

Not only that, every single person that cashed in logistics on allied side during that time willingly exploited.

Oh, I remember. But you had no choice to ignore that mistake, so you did nothing wrong.
Iā€™m serious, those blocking bots playing the attack clearly knew they were doing the wrong thing.
What you and they did is very different. You did the right thing in reporting.

For sure different indeed but still not completely. A lot still gained an unfair advantage but this one was not great enough to get rolled back and that is where my fear lays, where is the line in the sand?

Some people think different and see opportunity and use it till the line and would never cross the line. A grey line is no line for that type of personality and they need the rules told clearly to be able to function correctly in society.

Okay, I think the difference is simple:

1. If you have no choice for interaction other than to make it ā€œunfairā€. For example, you couldnā€™t get weapons otherwise, not using supplies, and they were buggy. You had no choice, it wasnā€™t your fault.
  2. You do it deliberately and a certain algorithm. To limit the bots, you have to do atypical actions that you never do in normal games. When you bought gear, you might not have even noticed the bazooka right away or thought the mechanics had changed.
    Whoever was blocking the bots knew exactly what they were cheating the game.

Honestly, I know I would never be punished because the rules are obvious and clear to me. I would never block bots unless I was sure it was allowed (which is very unlikely)

Same for myself indeed but it is a skill we both seem to posess but it is not one that everyone has.

That said in this bot stopping case it should be more clear than in the example I gave with the weapon tokens you are correct in your assesment of that.

There are not that many living players in this game from day1, they also made 4 lines (8 factions) separate which greatly reduce the players in each line. Bad strategy from day1. Also, the advantage of high level players in this game is too huge and there is no balance at all. It is too hard for new players. I seriously doubt if they really have a future plan for this game.

I guess they are just too desperate to get money from the players still left. Thatā€™s why they are so angry when players get lots of XP from CBs, even without using bugs, which is allowed and announced by the devs before. If you take a look at War Thunder it is something very similar, devs are arrogant and do whatever they want to cut the XP or currency gain.

So, relax, donā€™t be serious. Stop playing this for a while. There are lots of new games recently (Farcry 6, aoe4, cod ,BFā€¦). When you miss it, come back and play one or a few rounds to have some fun. Donā€™t buy any premium squads any more, it is way more expensive than it should be. And I wonā€™t be surprised if devs give up this game completely any time :slight_smile: