Play Enlisted fairly!

Yes, it will be very difficult with these changes and the planned future for new players to reach where long time players are. It may possibly threaten this game’s ability to maintain a community with how hardcore the gameplay is combined with well equipped + skilled players that are around.

I do not think these custom matches were a good idea, these grind exploits were inevitable and the outcome is of no surprise at all.

Wait then how can you got a kill total of 217…
My best record is 142 on moscow

WHAT
then this is insane

I can make 12000 exp on a normal assualt match where me and 4+of my teammates got 60-90 kills
A exp cap is ACTUALLY NOT a good idea

This result is what every very good player gets, even in PVP. You didn’t exactly say what was wrong with exp cap, but my proposition of 10k was based on what very good players get every match. Of course, this can be negotiated and set, for example at 5k, the score your average player gets. This idea would make it impossible to abuse and exploit CB as you can right now. I wrote a few times that right now you could gather friends and do the same thing as before with bots, farm kills on each other. Hard cap would make it impossible for players to make too much exp for a set-up match. Still, they could gain ridiculous amounts of exp using booster stacking, but as it can be done in random SM, it is for developers to solve this.