Penalties for deserter don't need to be harsh

My point proven :clown_face: I’d reply to you with something constructive if you actually said something constructive as seen how I’m replying to everyone else but you. Your constant need to be included so you keep replying to me when I’m having a conversation is just sad. Let the grownups talk.

Is it too much to ask the grownup to ask for a adult reply to a simple post to teach the plebs? What is the difference between this and @Conscript_Joe ?

Apparently yes, another adult emoji it is.

i hope this guy fights a 6 stack of clan members

3 Likes

Dude!
I support that one 100% :laughing:

It’s fair. you chicken out, you get called chicken. But at least it won’t alienate a good chunk of the playerbase from the game (maybe except susceptible ones?)

(I really just love wacky, funny things)

2 Likes

I’ll just take my stack in too

oh my sweet summer sunshine you have no idea how clan stacks behave

1 Like

haha a bit like A Golden Duck.

in cricket if you get out on first ball haha.
Golden Duck Utka GIF - Golden Duck Utka Moskes - Discover & Share GIFs

need the sound effect too

waa waa waaaaaaaaaaaah!

3 Likes

I’m aware how they behave because I’ve super grouped before and been on the other end.

I see it like this:

Bonnet-dÂne

it’s punishment for misbehaviour, sure.

But it’s not retarded to the point of preventing the kid from attending school! (like some want, up here)

ppl could still play normally… but they’d get humiliated a bit.

It SOUNDS silly but, it’s surprising how many ppl playing the game, think stats or ranks are important.

(Notice in the first picture. the kid at the table, holds a beer bottle.)

3 Likes

“Why dont you go to school, Eris?”
“Teachers are hiting me, the A/C is broken, the janitor tried to molest me and my friend Jake told me not to come to school tomorrow again, dad!”
“Stop crying lol. Either go there or not. Not our problem, but if you dont got, you go straight to the cellar.”

you really really don’t know do you…let me put it for you simply their clan letters are the same as nature as a dart frog’s skin it’s to be a warning that they are very very toxic

1 Like

Wtf are you on about?

oh right it appears you play with crossplay off so you wouldn’t know what a clan stack is like
and if that is the case then it’s 2 for 2 when it comes to people who play with crossplay off and wants to severally punish leavers

4 Likes

Play with crossplay on and find out why people like Ricky and I are all for no punishment for leaving
Vast majority of console players are terrible and are less likely to come across gigasweat squads combined with terribad teams
You’ll see why people leave matches en masse

Nooo you can’t leave you need to carry me to victory with my 15 kill 12 squad loss ass

3 Likes

Agreed. Im against desertation penalty if im going to be stuck with an entire population of players on my team that will NEVER pull their weight.

Give me crossplay toggle too, or let me leave lost cause matches.

3 Likes

I play with cross play off when I’m not grinding events like a chore. You can still stack on console.

Having cross play off makes no difference. Nice try though.

did you really just say that having a change of playerbase makes no difference?

3 Likes

Then wheres my button for it?

2 Likes

Yep. I have the exact same experiences with cross play on. Players are the same. People still stack. What’s your point?