Pacific levels

Jagdpanzers in berlin have working hull mgs tho.

Maybe…

Although I’ve just read that Americans sometimes used Owens instead of Thompsons because of reliability and weight, so I guess that’s enough to see it as a realistic choice.

I should have clarified my post to just be tanks and not Caremate TDs.

It still exciting for me though.

Does the Johnson LMG come with 20 or 30 rds mags?

Because being it at such high level (and thus also costing more to upgrade), it better be quite an improvement in order to be a worthy upgrade over the cheaper, trusty BAR.

Can we give Japanese army squads “banzai” charge order? It will make game much fun and historical.

2 Likes

The Johnson on mod maker is 20 round mag one as far as my memory goes.

Sights are awful tho. And the weapon is really trashy

Yes please!

I need the japs to charge

Pulls out M2 flamethrower

SMH

Too bad.

Good work on new campaign. Cant wait to test it out.

1 Like

America army players got guns and Japanese army players got bullets :laughing:

1 Like

Thats a really good Metaphor

It means US might have better weapons, but the axis faction will have the players

I agree u opinion

@1942786 no medic squads?

If no. Why…

Will we expect bombing runs in this campaign?

Will bolt actions perform as current levels of damage of other campaigns

Will we see tnt detonation packs like Stalingrad?

Will we be able to dig trenches?

Will we see tunels and foxholes in the maps?

I ill apreciate an answer. It’s something that should be avaiable to incentivise pre orders. More info.

3 Likes

No, historical accuracy is more important. There’s things called asymmetric balance. What they’re doing here is just oversimplifying a war that spanned four years. There’s no excuse of “Oh, but we’ll unlock the same weapons over and over again” or “But the playerbase will be split further” whenever the community offered solutions through a rework of progression and allowing more than one campaign to be selected at once when queueing.

1 Like

This game doesn’t have much historical accuracy left.

Many player don’t like it, they rant on the forum about the campaign is unbalanced because of this.

I disagree.

Rather have a fun game with content never seen on a online game, thats somehow enjoyable, than a game that goes all in on historical acuracy just to please a small playerbase count.

7 Likes

I think there is

They just forgot to label it like engineers

In the first blog the japanese soldier wielding a Katana was a medic so i think there are medics

1 Like

Because people that once had an issue with it are now just defeated and accepting that. Literally the community made uproar about Stalingrad level progression, and they caved and improved it. Even if it wasn’t exactly to what we wanted.

You say this as if everyone doesn’t complain about everything. There are people who like things more than others, however. The historically inaccurate stuff have a place in Custom Games and Mods. They can actually put effort in making the game fun and accurate, but they choose the easy way out.

2 Likes

Thank you. I apreciate that.

1 Like

I don’t think the playerbase who enjoys not having weapons from the future be present in their campaign is small. And nowhere did I say I was against stuff like prototype weapons being present. My main gripe is the fact that they oversimplified an entire front (which is sometimes labeled as an individual war) and because of that, you’ll see weapons made past the end of a battle within said battle.