Pacific levels

The Battle of the Pacific greets you with lots of new weapons, equipment, and squads. There are 26 levels for both the new Japanese army and the US. Those of you already familiar with the US army in Enlisted will be happy to see some familiar and unique weapons too.

READ MORE ON SITE

32 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Humm that’s worth my time. Thank you.

Looks fine. Gonna start with Japanese first.

1 Like

Nice news, Keo!
I am planning to make a mod about the “August Storm” when the Soviet Union attacked Japanese troops in Northeast China.
So, I want to ask KEO, whether this update can bring us more MOD vehicles?
For example, IS3 and T44 from the Soviet Union and Type 5 Chi Ri Medium Tank from Japan (test model)
Thanks

5 Likes

Hmmm…there are a lot of guns and weapons that were never actually used, but I guess that can’t be helped.
I would like to see a map of the Battle of Mainland Japan in a fictional setting.

2 Likes

Sorry, I don’t really understand. mod?

2 Likes

Kind of dissapointing if you ask me

Too many german SMGs for japs

Too many semis.

2 BARs? Again?

Tommy gun so late

No 1903A3?

Planes seem very useless

I did expect you to be more unique and make it better. Aka not as many repeats and getting iconic weapons quite early on like in Tunisia.

2 Likes

Mod = The player-made custom map
Yes, I mean, the vehicle in the mod editor. The mod editor has not been updated for a long time, even without Q&A. Therefore, in order to give MOD creators more inspiration, please consider giving us more!

And it seems like you said fuck it to any kind of historical accuracy or commiting to a time period

2 Likes

interesting

okey okey… maybe i’ll give it a try.

gotta see how it will play out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I mean with the SMGs what’s the alternative? Japan didn’t have many SMGs.

Strange that they would be getting 2 (at least for now) experimental semi auto rifles though…I’m guessing there will be even more experimental stuff unlocked for the Japanese down the line too. (Which makes me wonder what will be added for Japan as Gold Order weapons and premium Squad weapons, since this rare stuff is already being unlocked as part of the level progression)

2 Likes

Working. Hull. Machine gun.

I think I might need to change my pants now…

4 Likes

Type 99 rifle vs M1 Garand
R U sirius?

2 Likes

Yeah just because jap tanks are the only models they have with the working hull mg

not because they actually decided to fix their absence

I just hope we will get also not USA squads,(like australian, british and New Zealand squads) in order to justify a bit the presence of some of the allies side weapons

We have put together a large list of questions and ideas for which we already have developer answers. But while we are preparing the update, there is no time to publish them. Sorry.

3 Likes

If they got it working here, there is hope it can be back ported to other models finally.
We don’t know what else the big update has so I’m cautiously optimistic in it being a thing.

4 Likes

I really hope so, people have been asking that for years and I don’t think it’s that difficult of a thing to implement

This is good, the levels are already so filled with bs prototypes and foreign weapons that at least this one is saved