Pacific levels

I’m sure overtime they will add more content to the Pacific campaign(s). One day…

no it wasnt. BP never lasts exact same number of days as there are levels in it. there are always extra days for people to finish BP if they missed few days (and that is without extensions).
anyways cause you probably wont believe me without proof here is topic from start of BP season

Hello there

That’s one of the best campaign levels so far, I really like it.
But I have one question to @1942786: will the Owen gun come as an unlock with an Australian squad, or is it like in Normandy where Americans can use the STEN and Lanchester SMGs?

shhhh… go away… i only needed your topic :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably like normandy and stalingrad, no more factions outiside main one

No you summoned me

I mean, we have a dual-faction campaign in Tunisia (although I think it’s quite poorly made - having Siegfried and Luigi in the same squad is quite weird), so why not here?

The same motive we dont have romanian in stalingrad, reason, i suppose australian come with premium naval squad

1 Like

then…
dance monkey dance…

The monkey is not here now

I don’t think so because they should refund the levels that go free or by premium units for the levels in question

Force people pay for a mortar,shotgun and a mg42 is already… well bad

1 Like

yes except that the problem with pacific is that the people who put money in to pass the levels will be op for the players who do not pay

New Battle Pass season: even more rewards! - News - Enlisted
“The Battle Pass season will now be extended to 15 weeks.”

And this is the first battle pass news
Enlisted Battle Pass - News - Enlisted
“The first Battle Pass season begins with the OBT launch on the 8th of April and will last 75 days.”

The current Battle Pass is officially 30 days longer than the Battle Pass of the past.

No i dont think, withaut the x4 experience booster is fine, is a normal campaign were no life 24H 7D only are advantaged

they had less levels. usually BP had 60 levels with 15 days extra, now they had 75 levels with 30 day extra.

btw i think there is miscommunication here. i thought you were thinking that they extended like they usually do last minute extensions…

Yes but on staligarde they have removed the possibility to buy levels with gold it should apply to all campaigns

I would say I might want 2X bonus, or maybe 1.5X? 4X is too much and too quick.
or no bonus which is somewhat ok I guess, but how come no additional slots and discounted upgrade?
edit: how long was it takes between Stalingrad update pre-order and release tho? they could release update before end of bp right?

Amount of levels are not important. Late expiration of the Battle Pass will delay the appearance of new Battle Pass weapons, vehicles, and soldiers.

Yes, the current Battle Pass has not been extended.
I was concerned about they would extend this battle pass.
I apologize if there was a misunderstanding due to my poor English skills