Pacific levels

So what Japanese is superior to achieve asymmetric balance?

I mean, they have worse tanks but better AT equipment. They should be way better at CQC and if anyway possible, have a better means at hiding and ambush (whether that be represented through camo or something). And I believe their planes are slightly better at the start. Other than that, if the player is good, they can even make the shittier weapons work. The only exception being tanks, as how they are done currently.

1 Like

And is that even an issue that won’t let you enjoy the game? Having a semi auto prototype rifle will destroy your fun entirely?

Because even without trying it, I can almost guarantee that people that will use it will enjoy it alot and have fun with it.

Is that even important to go full historical or have a fun game with more and more content for years of fun?

I mean, there are games that probably do a better job regarding that… Can we Atleast have 1 game (in this case enlisted) doing this and still provide a somehow “real” aproach to ww2?
Atleast we ain’t running stgs with reflex sights on both sides or blue vs red type of game.

Even the “jumbo” in normandy is more than understandable. The mp40/I in berlin is fun as fuck, stuff that isnt entirely historical accurate but make the game more fun and unique.

1 of the Reasons we play this over more real shit like hll or ps.
If one seak a more real experience, why bother in enlisted… Let the ones that want enjoy this content, enjoy it, and seak a bolt action simulator on hll…

1 Like

Whats happen here sir?

Potentially

It depends on the player of course. If he has this prototype rifle to only a few of his guys the rest is Arisaka BAs and what the japs used than its fine.

But when its spammed you really can see how annoying and immersion breaking that is

1 Like

I’ve already answered that.

I never said full historical, but there should be a basis for it. Equipment that existed prior to that battle should be available for the nations that had it, and equipment existing after said battle should not be present. Prototype weapons existed in a capacity, and I believe that should be included. But I remember that Prototype weapons were the reason for Premium squads and Gold Order Weapons, but it seems like they abandoned that.

1 Like

Okay.

lol At rifle is insignificant.

very limited use.

Did You know that if you want to be historical accurate, Japan will be lack of many guns?

2 Likes

immersion

5 Likes

Unplayable.

They didn’t just have AT rifles. A lot of early war had regiments dedicated for suicide bombing tanks. I believe there was a film about it with their war with the soviets that included a visual depiction. I forget the name.

1 Like

Please remove

He probably read the art of war.

Understandable.

1 Like

You mean the thing that most player done it every day.

1 Like

You want historical accuracy

Jap use only BA, they lack of semi auto and smg because they dont modernize and end to use the american/commowealth one, so you want see jap running with only BA or captured weapon because of the Historical accurate? Is stupid

This is a video game need be fun not a stress

They did this?

I swear you aren’t reading what I am saying and just trying to gaslight me.

1 Like

Yea how you noted it :wink:

You’re the one over here thinking that warfare is so boring that you need to bend the timeline to make it interesting.

1 Like

The campaign is setted in all the pacific precisely 1943-1945, were is the problem?
Screenshot_20220915-195140_Chrome