OUTLISTED: Fighting against forbidden modifications

Out of curiosity do you also ban people who use certain ‘problematic’ names in-game when it comes to ‘historical accuracy’? :face_with_monocle:

The upcoming update that was on the dev server is still Very Soon™ though! In this case, developers have encountered some issues with it that need fixing and have taken some time to solve.

A major update (usually those with a real name, and not just a version number) follows soon™ after that, and there is also a big major event being announced Very Very Soon™. :blush:

7 Likes
1 Like

6 Likes

Now that’s a MajorMcPromise right there. :heart:

2 Likes

“delisted” or “unlisted” would sound a lot better than “outlisted”

2 Likes

Well, it’s still better than banlisted. So it could be worse.

1 Like

the only way it can work is in lonefigthers but in squad mode… no just dont torture me

So what’s first?

Japanese BR V paras. Please. :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

paratroopers for all factions with swappable weapons please.

4 Likes

Your soldiers aim is never steady it always bounces around so aim crosshair will only make you miss shots. Trust me i have already tested it, it worked in Killing Floor 1 but not this game and i’m glad it’s that way.

This is an issue.

They only start generating sound from x radius so by making them even louder won’t change much. You won’t hear them across the map and at close range you will go deaf.

5 Likes

I feel like Enlisted is inherently not ideal for cheaters.

First it takes very long to reach high BR, or progress in general, getting banned will set you back a lot.

secondly weapons are all kinda inaccurate, an aimbot sounds honestly on many weapons more like a hindrance than a help,

third you are indeed fighting AI, so using “radar/wallhacks” will completely overwhelm the hacker with the amount of targets he can choose from

and last, after you die - killcam tells you right away where you got killed from, everyone has a semi wallhack anyways.

I have the feeling that the devs are aware of this and designed the game like this on purpose.

So the update comes in a few days - while a major update is expected in the following months.

Sounds promising.

I would expect sooner than several months. Most likely September/October.

We’ve already experienced in the past that major update was releasedquite soon after release of big QoL update.

Actually good point, if you “can” physically hear it, then everyone will hear it if he really wants to, just set your headphone volume on 300% and ruin your hearing.

1 Like

Based on the previous updates, major updates are released about every ~100 days.
The last update “Rzhev” released 80 days ago so I would say that we can expect the “pre-order” news in a few weeks.
Though lets also note that the second half of the year is less effective due to more holidays and many employees were probably on vacation on the summer thus I guess that the next major update is little more than a month away.

1 Like

Yeah it looks more like this :

Interwar German Police vs. Commies | Babylon Berlin (youtube.com)