OUTLISTED: Fighting against forbidden modifications

Greetings, commanders! We have stepped up our measures to combat forbidden client modifications, and one of the most important aspects of this is transparency. From now on, we will periodically publish the list of banned players and other news related to the security of the game!

Permanent ban

To commanders using unfair advantages, we can only tell one thing: You are permanently OUTLISTED!

The list below only includes players who have been banned due to your complaints, after their game replays have been reviewed by our team of game masters.

OUTLISTED commanders

As a reminder, we do not ban players for using allowed mods like custom hangars and sounds, which you can find on the official Sandbox portal.

Protecting Enlisted - Together!

There are three key elements that protect fair play: the external anti-cheat software (which you see launching at the start of the game), the anti-cheat built into the client, and the observant eyes of thousands of commanders - you!

If you notice a suspicious player, you can submit a complaint against him in battle by opening the scoreboard and selecting “Complain” from the context menu.

We recently expanded this functionality and added the ability to submit a complaint directly from the Replay section of our website.

Thank you for your help in fighting dishonest players!

53 Likes

oh dam

all those name yea i understand

1 Like

One of the banned players name is imnothacking. Ironic

17 Likes

Cheaters are a very rare occurrence in this game, I’m really glad to see that even those few are taken seriously and swiftly dealt with.
Great job!

15 Likes

33XL@F})WD8JQ0I}S0K

15 Likes

you´ve forgot to check custom games, is fullfield with aimbot cheaters : )

besides that 89 for begin is God

Are you sure about this guy?
According to his nickname he wasn’t supposed to be in list…

11 Likes

This will be a regular series of posts to demonstrate our lovely GMs are always on the case and listening to player reports! We want to make sure the game is fun for all! :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I’m going to report you for “Soon” abuse.

15 Likes

btw just want to understand correctly but “unfair advantages” are about 3rd party cheat right?

just want to make sure cause sometime like in that zombie event some people can “cheese” zombie so is that consider “unfair advantage”?

Soon™ : )

3 Likes

Just to be clear, “modifications” here means only external software used to cheat in the game?

Or if I create a sound mod(ification) with Erika (the song) or something else I might get banned too?

Because technically you can make footsteps/rallies/enemies louder.

(Not that I plan to, I just like adding better acted voiceovers)

1 Like

HI dear MajorSoon.any other news today?

So… the report function DOES work???

Hey it’s kinda nice to see this :slight_smile:

(I wasn’t aware that many cheated, thought)

2 Likes

tbh i thought it would be more but im surprise it less than 100

1 Like

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

Idk, I never notice them…

But I might be too laid back to notice, too…
:thinking:

Anyway, good thing Enlisted is being cleaned.

Cheater portrayed as German, but the cheaters names are…

d9c88235c747902c19170efd3b41c8da

22 Likes

Mfw a guy named ImReallyHacking was hacking

6 Likes

im pretty sure i only saw like 1 hacker in my entire time playing enlisted so yea i guess it not that bad

1 Like