OUTLISTED: Fighting against forbidden modifications

Sound mods are literally officially supported feature with official guide how to make them.

You can take your guess…

7 Likes

B204996B8D56F402A403D974C0757EA0

4 Likes

Well what if I just created it and it’s not on the “official sandbox portal”?

But ok I guess, I’ll continue.

Sadly, no minor update this weekend.
As for major update, it’s too early to ask about it.

I can tell you, you shouldn’t use, cheat program as trainers or aimed one to a specifically cheat, macros who tamper with gun firing or recoil

Well any clearer communication on further development is all i want here, not just a majormcsoon post

1 Like

@MajorMcDonalds is this it for the week? :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Well, steps sound mods they won’t give you an advantage, in fact, they’ll make the game much more annoying, so it’s not worth changing the sound of the footsteps,

2 Likes

Well major did this about it

1 Like

By the way what about aim cross who are built in desktop PC? A lot of pc have it now days :thinking:

Lol nice, can we see past bans too someday?

Is this a hardware ban or a ip ban?
Or just a permeant account suspension?

Screen crosshairs? Even some decent gaming monitors have built-in function for them

This one I forget the word :smile:

Yes that’s because I’m asking, every pc have it now days laptops to… And a lot of people use it without even thinking about cheating

Probably its not in the list because its 6 months ago (some players in the list just have 1 month old as i remember when i checked someone of that list, cant mention name)

1 Like

I see. Thanks for the information.

The word ‘soon’ is starting to wear thin… I feel like I might hear it ten more times before long. Honestly, the major update news seems to be very slow. I hope what you meant by ‘soon’ isn’t actually ‘sooooooooon’.

1 Like

i see mostly eastern guys

1 Like

The two guys I encountered in Moscow are gone, well, I trust they will be banned in time.

lol…having to cheat in enlisted… :rofl:

3 Likes