Outlisted! №2

Greetings, commanders! As we promised in our first Outlisted, here is the latest list of players who have been banned for using forbidden modifications based on your complaints.

PERMANENT BAN

The list below only includes players who have been permanently banned due to your complaints, after their game replays have been reviewed by our team of game masters.

OUTLISTED COMMANDERS

As a reminder, we do not ban players for using allowed mods like custom hangars and sounds, which you can find on the official Sandbox portal.

PROTECTING ENLISTED - TOGETHER!

If you notice a suspicious player, you can submit a complaint against him in battle by opening the scoreboard and selecting “Complain” from the context menu.

You can also submit a complaint directly from the Replays section of our website.

Thank you for your help in fighting dishonest players!

30 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Oh interesting! I think I met one in game.

Didn’t make a big impression on me. I suppose even with cheats, one does not become miraculously good :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t get these. It took me 3 years to unlock everything. The mere thought of losing my account terrifies me…
I don’t understand ppl who risk it for a small unfair advantage due to skill issues…

But.

Good riddance!

18 Likes

3 years???
im sitting on like 40kk free xp and i play only when events are on

Well duh, genius.

You think I play MORE than you do? :stuck_out_tongue: I only play if I have time.

And I rarely do.

8 Likes

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

nah but farming xp in this game and “griding” is literally 2% of the effort of whats going on in war thunder

3 Likes

Just to clarify, are these permanent bans applied at the account level, hardware level, or even IP-based? I’m curious to know

I know. It’s one of the reasons I abandoned WT. That and… repair costs… ugh

6 Likes

i wish they were IP band with hardware… but cheaters still manage to doge this

2 Likes

in short, permanent ban as we said here.

repair costs are not problem if you go with premium

1 Like

but on IP, machine or only on account

1 Like

He could have been without premium. It took me about 2 years just to grind the whole axis normandy tree when i was f2p

2 Likes

i did both sides of moscow and normandy on f2p

At what level are these bans enforced though? If it’s just the account, won’t they just create new ones, especially if they’ve already bought cheats?

Congratulations. I used most of my time in custom matches which probably explains my slow progress

2 Likes

Huh, it only took me 6 months for pacific japan campaign though. The old campaigns stats page shows that i have 9d play time in total for pacific axis

I think I have seen one.
He was hitting the tank shells as if he knew where all the players were, but I understood why.

Well to be honest, if the cheaters use aim bot (or wall hacks), I don’t really care, unless they are able to shoot right through my tank armor (THEY CAN, I GOT KILLED ONCE BY THAT). It is because enlisted has more than one guy you can control, and bolt action rifles and automatic guns are balanced. If you get killed once, you can return fire quick enough with another guy. So aimbotting isn’t that harmful when compared to conventional FPS games like call of duty

1 Like