Outlisted! №2

IP bans and hardware bans are useless - virtual machines + vpn are accessible by the most basic gamers.

1 Like

NEW LIST!

18 Likes

Facts, just 1 year and I reached br5.

well that is what i am saying non stop. i dont notice cheating in game cause players are mostly shit with or without cheats.

they usually ban HWID, but there are ways to change it so it doesnt really help. banning by IP is not recommended cause most people have dynamic IP and not static one. banning IP would lead to honest players getting banned or prevented from playing cause they share same ISP with cheater.

2 Likes

Are they also banned in War Thunder,
please be a Gaijin-wide ban

2 Likes

Remember this good old Punkbuster bans back then? Men those were really the golden times of anti cheat get banned once in a game and you can be sure unless you get a new ip that you will never ever play online in an Punkbuster protected game again

Nah i was a nasty cheater back then and could easily play on another acc after i got banned. Anticheats nowadays are better than that with new methods of detection. Old Battlefield and Cod games were full of cheaters…

1 Like

How? i got once banned in CoD4 backthen in 2007 for beeing an nasty cheater then i tried to play bf2142 and look i was banned there aswell :sweat_smile:

Let the ban hammer swing

bongocat-banhammer

Ah, youth :blush:

When I started online gaming, anti cheat was a non existing concept. To pk players in Diablo (original) merely by hovering the mouse cursor over their characters…

I think nobody did NOT cheat in that game, it was crazy…

2 Likes

I still ain’t finished the US tree. Lol. Only got to the Abrams early this year

if only ISP didnt give you new IP every time you reconnect (also it is usually set to renew every 24 hours unless you configure it differently)

it was kinda ineffective… seen lots of cheaters in game with punkbuster. only thing that helped is having admin privileges and banning those players every time you see them.

cs2 top ranking spots were reserved for cheaters when it came out. it was basically cheater against cheater MM.

I guess you weren’t trying to bypass it by changing your hwid of your disk drives. And my ip was always dynamic especially in the past on old Neostrada just dc modem and you have a new ip.

critical hit to age
turns into dust

2 Likes

This thread is starting to make me feel REALLY old…

6 Likes

I prefer to say, that we have life experience :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations DEVS :+1:

2 Likes

@James_Grove Bushes are eating bullets again
Noticed it on Berlin maps
Its not actually stopping them
Its slowing them down so they do no damage
You can actually watch it apply the movement debuff in real time
Its like when Kylo Ren stops the blaster bolts lmfao

2 Likes

Good riddence! I would imagine there are many more to be shown on the list!

@James_Grove Will you ppl do this every month?