Our Roadmap

alright if it Italian front then sicily better be there otherwise i will be quite disappointed

1 Like

All jokes and skepticism aside,

Sharing plans and community engagements like these is a very good step towards the right direction.
Good going!

3 Likes

Gotta love the instant wave of skepticism and insults that come with every major announcement. Lol

2 Likes

I’m genuinely sure it will already be this way… :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Italy, Italy, Italy.
Please, please, please!

plate5bg

4 Likes

Manchuria plz

5 Likes

Before you even think about punishing people who desert, you should take a look at the disastrous state of your game. Anyone who thinks that 7 bots and 3 players against 7 players and 3 bots is fair matchmaking is out of their mind. Until the playerbase problem is fixed first, that would be a reason for me to throw the game off the board immediately. As far as I’m concerned, there can be extreme bots in the teams that play exclusively with bots. There are a few more ways to counteract this, has anything happened so far? Not as far as I know. Matches that last 3-8 minutes where you are practically being overrun are the order of the day to bring you back down to earth. In the last few weeks I have won just 5% of all matches, why? Because I’m playing in the wrong nations. And now you’re coming around the corner saying that the deserters are so bad and are the problem in the game. For all those who write in the forum deserters are bad, try it play the axis now and get an idear how bad the state of the playerbase is at the moment.

4 Likes
  • When we will get a proper re-release on Steam without that hasseldazzle like last time?
1 Like

Soon™

6 Likes

Questions :slight_smile:

1. old premium squads : they need one engee
    (exemple : marocan are 9 riffleman, so 8 riffleman + 1 engee, if we want).
    It’s possible ?

2. camo for apc (premium, event and TT)
    Çan we use camo for apc ?

3. matching vĂŠhicule camo/ battelfield
    Why I Will buy a winter camo with gold for my german br II Tank if I Will go into desert with it?

4. special outfit for each class, not only for squad.
    Exemple : radio headset avaible (for purchase) for all radiomans in all squads , or medic’s red cross stuff for all medics , etc.

5. about the veteran box (I love the idea !!!)
    Çan we get the old twitch drop stuff ?? :slight_smile: (kar with camo for exemple :))

Thx for ur answer der Dev :slight_smile:
And sorry for my English :confused:

6 Likes

That’s already planned

I know

Add more customization.
Specifically talking about the German side.
It would help make more variety, so then it wouldn’t seem like you are facing the same enemy type over and over again.
I made some examples of what could be added:

8 Likes

but those are volkssturm tabs.

you can’t apply them outside berlin to default tunics either

for the rest, sure :+1:

5 Likes

Hey, devs, there is one thing that I found strange since I first started playing this game a few years ago and that is the lead indicator on planes. Since the game aims to deliver a realistic experience by only allowing a first-person view in vehicles, I find it strange that there is a lead indicator on planes and AA guns (and the penetration indicator on tanks). I was wondering if you’re gonna remove it since it only has a negative effect on the game. I believe dogfights would be much more interesting without it, and I don’t think people would miss it. For example, bombing accurately is more difficult than shooting without an indicator and people are very good at it. The penetration indicator in tanks should also be removed in my opinion, but it’s less noticeable and sometimes unreliable so it’s not that big of an issue in my mind. I have asked people for their opinions in the game chat, and they weren’t all that talkative, but the ones who did talk agreed with me. Other than that, the game is very good and is in my opinion the best game in its genre.

2 Likes

I know, I was just mainly talking about retexturing them onto other uniforms to apply it onto them. Because the also appear on other uniforms such as the Stalingrad coat/jacket. But those ones are more likely based of SS. They also appear on the 4th Panzer Division or MG42 early squad.
I’m on about these ones if you don’t know:
collars

3 Likes

I agree. Sometimes the indicator is a bit distracting and can lie sometimes, coming from a primarily War Thunder player. However, it would be a bit controversial to remove the indicator as a whole, because it may really help new players who have no experience in war thunder or vehicle combat.
I do think it is a good idea, but removing it as a whole would cause outrage. But, if it ever comes to that, adding the option to toggle it on and off would be a better idea.

But on the other hand, it may give a further advantage to players with it enabled.

In conclusion to that, I do think it is a good idea, but it does come with some flaws.

1 Like

Send em to the grinder and let em figure it out. There’s an armor layout for every vehicle. They can trial and error till the deed is done

Your English was clear and very understandable. I also liked your ideas.

what does tactical reload mean?

1 Like