Operations

greetings from harbin city
stat listing allows people to see which people play to win and which people play and do not know what they are doing
if you do not aprpreciate the addition of public statistics you give yourself away as a poor player

1 Like

The game is already incredibly toxic with the amount of rat players
I donā€™t think this will change much

3 Likes

Itā€™s already 13:00 UTC, and I havent seen any special entry in Tunis campaign.

BTW, I do not like e-sport at all. I just want to see how messy and toxic this mode will goā€¦
I do like a stats page for myself, but not an open one! (Achievements are OK)

Update: you have to update to .62 version.

7 Likes

I beg to disagree.

2 Likes

Where is the stats page

1 Like

Feels like they need more ppl for Axis in Tunisgrad.

after 1 round i can say if u attack u need more tickets.^^

Iā€™ve played two rounds.

First one, 2 minute wait, awful rubber banding connection.

Second, 5 MINUTE WAIT, even worse rubber banding connection so bad that I waddled to the points, put down a rally, and waited for the team to take it after my shots werenā€™t registering first couple of squads.

Not a good start.

And FYI, thereā€™s seems to be no extra score for objective play. Kills are king.

In my opinion, worth playing for the rewards, nothing further.

Eheh good thing Iā€™m named ā€œconscriptā€ Joe. I donā€™t need some fancy looking picture, Iā€™ll be satisfied with a mere peasant or partisan pic.

5 Likes

Tunisiaā€™s balance is too bad. The top players on the list are all Allied players. :sweat_smile:
In addition, when the Axis as the attacker enters the next stage, will it not recover its manpower? I didnā€™t pay much attention, but I donā€™t feel that the manpower has been supplemented.

4 Likes

dude y do u always do personal attacks when ppl disagree with ur opinions? u have even done personal attacks before some ppl have disagreed with u.

1 Like

Testing results will be skewed when extra rewards are involved.

Like ā€˜build your own vehicleā€™ or historical match making events in WT - people want rewards, so they will play even if they hate it.

ā€“

edit: worried about the path toward competitive game. Devs mentioned they are willing to test set recoil patterns as well a while ago, now this.

I agree, SBMM is going to be horrible in a game like this since so many variables have to be accounted for such as kills, points from engineers actually doing their job, defending or taking a objective, etc. plus SBMM kills the incentive to do better in a game since youā€™ll just be punished which is why I switched from a game that implemented SBMM really hard to enlisted since it seemed like a casual game for the most part.

1 Like

yes 3 round 3 lost

Iā€™m really surprised and disappointed to see this added. I never saw this game as being a competitive type game.

Maybe after a couple of years when things are more balancedā€¦ But Iā€™m not sure that will ever really happen. As it is now enlisted squad mode is too dependent on the team you get placed on and how well your bots perform.

Just donā€™t think you will ever get a true assessment of who the winner or looser of a match really is ā€¦ And so from a competitive standpoint itā€™s not really about a players individual skill, itā€™s all about the random factors that you dont have control over.

7 Likes

Eh i would say itā€™s more so the case that those are active players playing against brain dead players, since the only true ā€œ imbalanceā€ is mp28 being a very terrible smg and should have been replaced

1 Like

Must admit, played one match and really donā€™t care for it.

It seems that if you have one great game, you can be top of the leaderboard and donā€™t then have to play anymore. It looks like it takes the average calculation.
Iā€™d rather just see more events like the Battle summer or whatever it was called.

5 Likes

But I like mp28ā€¦ (in Moscow) I remember when I started Germany there a whiiiiile back, that this lil smg forced me to play carefully: itā€™s low rof and low amount of bullets per mag made me shoot only while certain I could down targets, and aim better. Eh. That lil thing made me learn to control smgsā€¦ So when I arrived with mp38-40 and Soviet ppd, I knew what to do and how to not spray and pray.

If you look at Tunisia smgs for axis, itā€™s similar: they donā€™t have a lot of rofā€¦ but are very, very accurate and so stable, almost no recoil. Meanwhile the Sten is just a bullet hose! Great in cqb though.

2 Likes

Was the same for me, Iā€™m an Axis only player unless the daily challenges require otherwise and I found it impossible to win as the Axis. Changed to the allies to get my wins for the silver order won 3 out of 4 games only to then not have the silver order register any of the wins.

now 0-6