Operation “Winter Fantasy”

I dont think the devs have any idea on what happens on a event that requires vehicle kills

Might be my first time speaking about this topic but hey I gotta voice out cos it needs to be said

4 Likes

The event requires toooooo much effort :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:. A few reasons listed here:

• Kill 150 enemies:
    This is normal for Top tier players but way harder for Tier II and I, which is not that friendly to newcomers
  • Destroy 15 vehicles.
    Gets easier if you count the strategic bombers in but still 15 means normally more than 10 rounds( Difficulties will increase if you are not fully active on anti-tanks).
  • Your engineering structure was used 50 times.
    This is even harder. There aren’t many ways of using structures. Respawn, sandbags, and ammo box are what most players use to accomplish the task. For them 50 times are way too much.
  • Complete 10 battles.
    Decent, actually this is probably the most reasonable task.
  • Earn a total of 35,000 battle score
    A normal round will gets you a score from 1000 to 6000 depending on your activity. But I would like to recommend the battle score stays consistent with the previous “10 battles” task on average, which should be around 25000-30000.
    Seriously we are not cheap labourers for your game activity matainance. REALLY would like to see any other advice on adjusting the tasks to an easier level!
7 Likes

I dislike those as well personally. The only intra-team competition should be getting kills imo. The rest should be kills with different gun types (rifle, smg, lmg) or capturing objectives. Hell they could make a “get x objective attack/defense kills” and people would start playing the objective!!

1 Like

If they wanted to really push it just this would have been enough every two days tbh
But this AND the other stuff?
Asking way too much

1 Like

A REINDEER DECAL!!!

Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Money-Fry

6 Likes

and two of them

1 Like

Do you want the only decent guns in the Axis army to be nerfed? When you’re hitting PPSHs and Thompsons with 50-round pig magazines. By the way doing the same damage as an STG.

1 Like

I think nothing will change.

This is only my personal perspective. But when I do see vehicle which I am able to destroy with my current squad. I am immediately focused only oo such task.

Why? Because for some unknown reason to me, I am just obsessed with destroying vehicles. It’s so satisfying.

And from my experiences from Enlisted’s battlefield. Lot of people do act exactly like me.
I think tasks like this really aren’t changing a lot. Especially since there’s still lot of casuals around.
I think you are overexaggerating and overreacting.

But it’s true, I would not recommend to play german (and maybe Japan atm) faction rn. Since it’s accumulates more skilled players than other factions. Meaning tougher competition.

2 Likes

Comrades, based on your feedback we changed tasks.
20k battle score instead of 35k
10 vehicles instead of 15.
Happy Holidays!

31 Likes

Perfectly stated. This is unacceptable. Trying to solve a smaller playerbase due to the mountain of issues by squeezing every little drop they possibly can during the holidays

2 Likes

15 vehicles → 10
35000 score → 20000

19 Likes

ok…I don’t know who is responsible for having this magnificent idea but don’t leave him the responsibility of creating events ever again!

we haven’t finished the previous event yet before we have another one AGAIN and this time even with specific objectives that the community has never loved (there must be a damn reason why we have always been against this type of event tasks) and we are also in the middle of the Christmas holidays where people have little time and would like to relax

between the messed up Merge and this I seriously don’t understand what the hell you’re doing (I feel like I’m reviewing the senseless choices of Reto.Moto)

my honest reaction

9 Likes

Honestly, it’s cool Dev. Have a nice Holiday.

1 Like

Please reduce the engineering task one because that’s the biggest punch to the nuts for me since its so inconsistent to actually gain points for even if you build stuff
The rest I can do simply playing the game

8 Likes

But you do understand that you are actively participating on both events at the same time right?

1 Like

thats great! are you guys still considering the other tasks or just these ones?

2 Likes

You can complete both events at the same time

1 Like

I know but I would prefer one event at a time with breaks between one and the other or it ends up burning your community and this year we have been drowned in events without stopping (happy to have content but let us breathe especially at Christmas)

If you build a rally - it WILL get used - not sure what’s inconsistent. Ammo won’t always get taken and guns won’t always get used - but I don’t know why anybody doesn’t build a rally.

The engineering is what needs to be encouraged the most.

I got a great suggestion for you:

Let people do the same task as many times as they want in a day, let people earn as many points as they want in a day.

Grinders would get the event done either way. Nobody normal is going to do this 30 days straight especially right now. If you make these changes, more people will play.

6 Likes