Operation “Winter Fantasy”

Since we have APCs now can you also count respawning on them as “Your engineering structure was used 50 times.”

1 Like

But if EVERYONE is building stuff
You’ll get less use of yours
Forcing you to play magnitudes more

7 Likes

I know it’s this idea of multiple events at the same time that I don’t like

1 Like

Can you elaborate the reason why?

1 Like

No.-

Jokes aside, i’ll follow your advice and leave Germany to rest for a while and try a BR2 Soviet for this event.

Maybe 4-5. This one isn’t that bad

I don’t spend a squad slot on an AT squad and I don’t have grenade throwers unlocked yet. So this is more like 20 matches unless I can get into my plane and knock out bombers. Ground forces have to ACTUALLY MARK GROUND TARGETS!!! in order to really do much other than blind bomb the capture points and guess at where the enemy is located based on how team mates are facing on the interactive map.

Depends on how many rally points people put down. I tend to get A-holes spamming my rally points with their own and stealing my engineering points.

yeah. That’s an easy one to get over 2 days, but assumes that people have no lives and have nothing else to do with their time.

If I can get into the cockpit of a plane and Krauts call in airstrikes, it’d be fewer. It always pisses me off when someone else takes one of the planes and then doesn’t shoot down the inbound bombers. Unless they get fighter support, I take at least 2 of them out before they drop their bombs…then the others afterwards for the points.

No, 35k is a massive number. On the 20k events, I usually barely have enough time to get my 20k. I’ve got too much actual shit to do with my actual life to attach to a video game for that much time each and every day. This is supposed to be fun, not a job. I’d much rather just pay a retail price for a game and play.

I want the AS-44 squad and I wish the golden weapon order were a lot earlier in the list. I just started playing Soviets and am still BR2

3 Likes

So you mean even the beginner don’t need these,hey only have kar98 and mp28.These tasks is too hard for them and takes too long.

Is it possible that there were wrong with the design of this event.

3 Likes

Beginner can easily do current soviet para event. Better rewards, easier tasks.

Btw. The event rewards are ARs, most likely BR 4/5. Not a good thing to send newbie straight into end game anyway
It’s actually better for him to not obtain those rewards.

1 Like

Would love it if you also changed
AT → something actually used in WW2
Horn → something actually used in WW2

5 Likes

From your cryptic message I shoot the sales will start in 3 days from now, am I right?

Better be three hours cause i need some extra slots.

I thought bandits in red cars stole the sales this year.

Your assumption seems… more realistic.

1 Like

hard pass for me. Thanks to the mess during the last 2 weeks, I lost my squadmates who returned to WT. Especially since I can resell my items there with less effort.

So I will do the same…there’s no reason to endure Vets that will play in BRIII so they got downtiered to farm newbies with bolts.

1 Like

well the sales just started

1 Like

Would be funny if only by accident. I wouldn’t be surprised.

Where are those free SG AR engies?

3 Likes

sales for battlepass stuff thats ok

1 Like

sales on.

1 Like

darkflow, can you restate the requirements? They are an exaggeration, it coincides with the Christmas holidays and also with the War Thunder EXTREME FARMING event.

I want to play both games, not have to choose which one to put aside because I don’t have the time.

1 Like

What’s good in the sale?

I’m swimming in gold after reimbursement

1 Like