Operation “Winter Fantasy”

i miss the time when the events where just a chill “here, play a few days and get a unique skin or weapon” instead of following war thunders direction of SPEND YOU MORTAL LIVING HOURS CONSUMING OUR PRODUCT AND NOTHING ELSE

15 Likes

Christmas gift - completing difficult special tasks within a specific time frame

11 Likes

Guys, realize that they are doing what is best for their game and keep the players “interested”. This is clearly based on statistics, trying to avoid a leak of playerbase. I don’t think complaining is gonna change anything and I don’t think that demanding changes to the community manager are really gonna change anything.

Now, where are the sales?

1 Like

:red_car: :red_car: :red_car: :timer_clock:

2 Likes

I Totally Agree!

Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days

2 Likes

what’s this cryptic stuff? XD

1 Like

The 35000 task is hard to finish.And now u EVEN add more tasks to finish. This has made this event even more IMPOSSIBLE than ever to gain.

5 Likes

9 Likes

i understand that totally, but they shouldnt make it so harsh to a playerbase that is still playing after the merge fiasco, even i think the merge is a great step forward but right now you either play with germany high tier or soviet low, or you lose contantly and get dunked on

8 Likes

One of the forum comrades can solve this puzzle

please consider lowering a bit the requirements for the event, something like 100 enemies is enough, so is 10 vehicles, 35 structure uses, 7 battles and 20000k score

4 Likes

nice and easy, thanks for the skis, didnt ‘gamble’ them last year

I have a question about those beautiful FG-42 bandoliers that we can see on the picture… how about instead of giving them to soldiers who don’t event carry such weapon you update the look of the previous event squad (FG-42 with grenade launcher), that looks really plain and has no equipment pouches at all?

10 Likes

Horn STG was only a prototype
AT-44 was only a prototype and failed

Truly iconic weapons, well done :clown_face:

Almost as iconic as painting reindeer on tanks…

12 Likes

Having to do all five tasks every two days is WAY too much
Why tf is it 5?
It should be two or three like normal

Who the fuck thinks kids and people slaving away their HOLIDAY on a video game is okay
This isn’t War Thunder

9 Likes
  • Kill 60enemies.
  • Destroy 5 vehicles.
  • Your engineering structures were used 30 times.
  • Complete 5 battles.
  • Earn a total of 2500 battle score

could be better option …

11 Likes

im okay with prototypes as long as they are for events such as this one, its nice to have them ingame but premium or tech tree makes them too common and sometimes meta

1 Like

Curious, is there any way, you could share what the average / median BP earned per game is by all players? I can’t imagine it being that high. 3500 (35,000 / 10 games) seems more on the higher end of the scoreboard.

2 Likes

We will discuss and looking on statistics about it, and well, we see your feedback about it too

11 Likes