Operation “Winter Fantasy”

Mission: Impossible – Winter Fantasy

19 Likes

Later

2 Likes

I’ve been maxing out nearly every single event so far, and I play almost exclusively Enlisted, and STILL even I find this one too much.

I think I’ll pass, or just collect what I unlock by chance.

13 Likes

Why? you need to do it in 2 days, Plus you need only to do 3 of 5 tasks in 2 day to get a valuable reward

I already know why it is called winter fantasy, because winning prizes from this event lies only in our imagination.

21 Likes

the gold weapon order is the most valuable one, but it seems impossible to get

6 Likes

It’s mainly about not giving the players breathing space between events, especially this time.

I wouldn’t have complained about the requirements if it started a week, or 2 weeks later.

13 Likes

except in order to get all rewards you need be playing all 30 days of the event and have a margine of missing only 1/2 days ?

u n d e r
c h r i s t m a s.

math ain’t that hard.

from the 18 to 20th there are 30 days.

if you divide those days, you will have to play 15 days which becomes 30 because of one day " cooldown ".

in 15 days you have to hope to make all these 5 tasks in a single day or both. because even if you miss more than one task, you will not be able to get all the rewards.

21 Likes

Can only accept a maximum of 35k scores within two days.

4 Likes

SG access is getting engineer squads not assault squads i believe.

1 Like

well time to buy bunch of gold to spend it on enlisted

Not everyone can do 20,000 in 2 days, but here 35,000 is also a task. And do not write that “the event is not required”

8 Likes

It looks like a great!!
I just got the damn Soviet Para, and now I have another squad I want!

Last Christmas, as far as I remember, you had to play 10 fights and get your 2 squads. And no timer has limited you. Do as much as you want. Yes, the rewards are better here, but you could have bet to play 30 fights and that’s it

9 Likes

Great, what about the Christmas discount event?

2 Likes

FOMO is a real thing … yes you can do less and get less rewards, however there are multiple major rewards. The Squads and the Gold Weapon Order. With the GWO so late in the unlocks that really isnt a good way of thinking of it. Personally, i’d like to see the following changes:

Lower task requirements
and/or
Unlock so you can complete at your own pace … if you can put 150k down on a Sunday, go for it.
and/or
Move the 3 major rewards forward in the unlocks … particularly the GWO.

Example: Resetting Each Day or Resetting When All 5 are Completed

Kill 100 Enemies
Destroy 5 Vehicles
Build Engineer Structures 50 Times
Complete 5 Battles
Earn a Total of 20k Battle Score

Swap the GWO with the Nickname Decorator

Similar to how you added the 1k to this past event, Could also add something similar on Dec 24th, 25th, 31st, and Jan 1st in order to make the holiday dates specifically, easier on players.

3 Likes

That’s why there is other tasks to do

Peoples, know ur history!

43 Likes

The tasks are way too hard. 15 vehicle kills will take forever unless you farm the radion bombers, the engineer score depends if your team is intelligent enough to use your rallies and ammo boxes

8 Likes

Every single event is worse than the last one.
It doesnt matter if the reward is cool,because Im gonna spend time with family during Christmas not grind 24/7 pixel stgs in the russian f2play BFV.
Just like in WT im gonna stop doing FOMO events in this game too.

15 Likes