Operation “Winter Fantasy”

These tasks and the amount you need to complete a level are utterly insane.
Especially for the holiday season where you’re supposed to spend time with family
This isn’t summer break or the like

13 Likes

thank you for the response!

Idk, Soviet top BR is already pute fantasy that was never used in WW2: AS, RPD, Fedorov, Beltfed DP, now AT…

I just miss the times where Berlin played like in documentaries: PPS vs MP-40, T-34 vs Panther, etc.

Wish all this fantasy stuff was pushed to BR6 and BR5 can be only real weapons for Berlin.

5 Likes

I absolutely get it, no one has the same free time and it is Christmas ffs, but on the other hand, it’s a free even that you can do or skip completely, because these are two lame assault squads but with less people on them. People is over-suffering for something that isn’t even required to play the game.

1 Like

Actually fitting event name since those weapons are Fantasy

4 Likes

Is this just trying to be kyptic or did the NDA got that much worse on the forum?

Please, be polite, we hear every opinion and we already discussing event tasks

10 Likes

thats what i meant, id rather see these weapons as events rather than tech tree, we cant change their placement now but we can suggest how the weapons should be introduced in the future so it doesnt get any worse

is is stuck in a traffic jam?

It is, 1 comrade on forum can solve it already

Maybe, who knows)

they havent gotten the sales yet it takes time i think

I’ve remained committed to playing the Western Allies BR3,4,5. I’ve fallen from Brigadier General to Major over the course of 5 days.

1 Like

Maybe 2w point every 2 days without any other tasks like the last event would make sense:)

1 Like

Well, the event tasks are challenging, but I personally don’t mind this.
I already have a fully developed squad, and I have too many past event squads, so rewards aren’t necessarily what I need. I’m just going to play for the challenge.
You don’t have to complete the collection, the rewards are just to keep you motivated.
I have a lot of free time during the year-end and New Year holidays, so I think I can get absorbed in playing games.

1 Like

How about historically accurate AT-44 with 690 RPM? We already have BR didn’t we.

Much appreciated. Any chance that we could have the Gold Weapon Order swapped with one of the earlier, less desired rewards such as the nickname or the snowshoes?

1 Like

I’d be more enthused about the event if you switched the release order of the squads to get the Soviet AS-44 before the Nazi StG. I’d be even more enthused if you replaced that Appearance Change Order at Level 20 with another shot at the Allied Paratroopers from earlier in the year; I joined the game 1 week too late for that Event and the console players were skipped over by the Anniversary Sale.

When I was trying to get acclimated to the community, I’d asked here on the forums in September how good the 506th Paratroopers were and people told me that they were very likely to go on sale in November for the Anniversary Sale. I had no idea that that sale would skip console players and I’ve been waiting since before Thanksgiving for us to get a sale on them too.

You’re right, I apologize.

I and we are merely frustrated at the amount of time this is asking us to spend during the holidays that is above and beyond what it usually would be for an event like this.

6 Likes

That’s some proper event for pure nolifers. :metal::sunglasses:

12 Likes