Operation “Winter Fantasy”

yep one of those is me so i can finally have a full squad of AR

Basically MKb 42 but with different sights and worse reload speed

But I like its reload animation, it’s somewhat more decent. Not throwing mag somewhere like with stg.

4 Likes

They should add an additional squad member, like an AT gunner or something similar, because as it stands this squad isnt anything to write home about. Would also give more variety to this very unique unit

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s extremely mediocre with nothing special. They’re basically unique skins with reskinned, slightly worse Mkb.
Definitely nothing interesting for veteran players, since there’s so many better/more unique squads in German BR5 already.

It’s basically just FOMO collectible for collectors. The event is so annoying it is definitely not worth for normal players

6 Likes

The worst part is that it was a very interesting unit historically, they couldve done so much more to make it unique (Otto Skorzeny Hero squadmember for example), an additional MG or AT gunner squad member, im not so bothered by the weapon, its just that past that, theres nothing that renders it one of a kind

2 Likes

Tbh, this should be the AR engineer squad which they have promised. Then it would be pretty nice.
But with the way it is, you won’t see anyone using this squad next month, there’s no reason why to do so.
It’s just extremely mediocre and uninteresting.

2 Likes

btw, I have no idea how not to spend

5 Likes

I think it’s only worth it for low lvl, regular players who want to experience higher lvl battles, with something that can at least stand it’s ground :thinking:

Which is a bit silly, because new or regular players, won’t really obtain fomo stuff in the first place :confused:

5 Likes

Yeah, especially since this event is the most time-consuming of all the events in recent years.

And it is during Christmas holidays… No comment lol.

4 Likes

i do cause i like using free AR [(since i havent unlock them yet) and i only have sniper AR]

2 Likes

dam 95 silver as well dam man i gone from 295k to 300k by not spending anything but dam i didnt expect this (also i just look at soldier price and wow it really is worst than pre merge didnt expect tier 2 to cost 7500 silver)

1 Like

For how hard they’re making this event they could have made something special to make it worth our while

3 Likes

i mean it kinda like old event squad in a way to me but then again im a “free stuff is free stuff” kinda guy

glad that i finally gonna get free soviet AR soon tho i really want those (after trying out the AS44 yea i like it)

I’ve already missed one event stage and this event is pretty intense unless you’re no lifer and F2P don’t Have it any easier in BR5

my tip as a br5 german player use aircraft it the easiest way to do 10 vehicle quest or unless you have tiger tank or panther tank or use aa gun since a lot of US player like to use aircraft

or play jap actually since a lot of US player spam M5 and A13

1 Like

I understand you wanna use a knock off STG but if you really want to use one you should just play Germany instead of playing the Soviets for it

i mean like i said up there i got a sniper version but i am close to unlocking the early stage AR just need to finish kiraly

1 Like

Not everyone’s a flyboy and some of us like to be Ground pounders

yea i understand that so i guess there are 2 option (if i think like a new player)
1.play jap since tank are easier unless you got screw by br4 US
2.use aa but that require a bit of skill and luck (altho i start to like aa still prefer the old but new one work unless it soviet aa)

and yea that why i suggest changing “destroy 10 vehicle” to get 50 kill using tank or aircraft and i know you saw that post

1 Like

True.

It’s a bit difficult for me to consider it a “gift”.

Seems destined only to have ppl playing during the Holidays.

1 Like