Operation “Winter Fantasy”

So far I managed to complete all tasks on time.
Sacrificed my sleep for it, especially during Christmas when I was playing in secret basically.

6 Likes

This is why they should reduce the play 10 games task and the rally point task by half.

This is a long event and it will burn people out by forcing them to play instead of them wanting to play.

4 Likes

event working as intended by design. success achieved.

2 Likes

Ok troll.

why is that? cant you see that this is exactly, exactly the objective set by the developers? annoy the players just enough to make them spend couple bucks to skip the excrutiating tasks they themselves set us to do, but not so much that it produces the opposite reaction?

they are walking the line between annoying too much, and annoying just enough. that implies, as in this case in particular, going past the just enough, and into the way too much.

is the old short term earnings by setting too high requirements and pushing people into paying even against their best judgement, opposed by the long term earnings of a happy and satisfied customer base spending money in gratitude for a good product.

1 Like

Yes, I agree and I wholeheartedly disagree with this type of behavior by devs. It’s scummy. I will never waste gold on tasks just out of principle. I hope other players do the same.

They run the risk of pissing off their core playerbase that has stuck with them post merge and these are the ones that will leave good or bad steam reviews when Steam release happens.

1 Like

*if

they are not aware, or dont seem to be, the absolute shock state the player population is at the moment, with so many badly viewed changes, badly received merge of systems, terribly downgraded economy ecosystem, and poorly explained new mechanics.

when the population is specially sensible, and clearly in full defensive mode, is not the time to keep testing the waters and pushing the envelope further. is time to be generous, let the players relax, relieve stress and just have fun.

but there is no immediate money to be had from good will!!! we better pull out some clearly overpowered paid squads, that sure will get us money NOW, instead of the same amount of money six months down the line.

anyway, who needs F2P players, right? filthy freeloaders, they should be thankful they can install the game in the first place! said any failed F2P game ever.

I agree with this

I disagree with this. I would often buy skins or subscriptions in games to support the developers if they were doing good things. Like in Warframe. Sometimes when I go back I get a bunch of gifts for free for just returning to the game they always give you a platinum discount and I buy some just to show continued support because they are always releasing new and good content. - There is money to be made from not being scummy and monetizing in a fair and generous way.

1 Like

me too. but obviously they dont, since in this very thread you can see they achieved their immediate objective of people spending money to skip event phases. mony now, worry later is the motto.

Well I hope nobody gives them any gold. + They just gave us some free gold so they wouldn’t really be gaining much.

in my experience, this is the first time they give real money equivalent in an event. this by itself is a clear sign of the situation. aware people can read between the lines and get to a conclusion as to why is that.

I cant find any data about player population on Enlisted besides this on activeplayer io website

If this is true. Then they should realize they have mainly just their core fanbase left and they need to look after them and treat them well for the future so they stay.

If they do release on Steam and I assume that is the plan because I see no other reason for the merge or any other way for them to bring in way more players. Then they need to start being a bit more careful with the core player base.

6 Likes

They need to fix their buggy mess first before releasing this game on steam. Otherwise the end result with be same. And steam players don’t take player unfriendly decisions lightly.

2 Likes

Why tf new event german assaulters cannot have their special outifit in battle of bulge campaing?

Any proper explanation, devs?
They can have it literally in all other campaings.

3 Likes

5 gold left dam

anyway yea that is pretty weird ngl

3 Likes

fr its so dumb

Ooof, winter sales really hurt you badly :sweat_smile:

So those new guys, the stg they use. Stats wise, does it resemble more the mkb42h, the mp43 or stg44?

2 Likes

it has the same rate of fire as the mkb42h

1 Like

Makes a lot of sense as it’s supposedly a cheaper variation. Nice to have for those who haven’t got stg44 yet.

2 Likes