Operation “Winter Fantasy”

If they just halved the 10 games and made it 25 rally uses that would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

My only problem was the 10 games, sometimes some games are a complete shit show, your teammates can’t even die and it takes an eternity to complete. My opinion on the matter, all the other things are a little bit stretched out, but are somehow “doable”

1 Like

hard to achieve ?
the rally thing ?
what is hard for me is to hunt 10 tanks.
is more dependant of people not “stealing” your prey

build good rally points ( flank ones )
and people will use them :wink:

Im not saying i cant do it. Im saying i dont have time to do these two during the holidays. Im away from home quite a bit visiting family. Im not going to be playing next 2 days for sure. So rip 10 of the event tasks.

They should do less grindy events during xmas. Also i dont want to do this event all the way into January thats a very long time period for an event with annoying tasks.

4 Likes

Merry Xmas everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful xmas day!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!! :christmas_tree: :gift:
Please don’t forget who we are actually celebrating.

3 Likes

Modern consumerism.

What a good time to be alive.

3 Likes

Happy Xmas guys :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas !
Yes, we should not forget.

2 Likes

You seem so unbiased…

1 Like

Merry Christmas guys.
Have a good holiday everyone.

4 Likes

I don’t see an overview of the progress of that operation anywhere in the game :disappointed:

i feel like 10 games is a too much, like you can complete all these within five or 7.

2 Likes

I was only hunting tank, for some strange reason, but everyone was after them too, then realized you can kill other things :rofl:

1 Like

This is a smart move. This event is not horrible, time consuming yes but not impossible. Everything that Devs do is planned and intentional, during christmas we know people in general have less time to play due to obvious reasons and what most people gonna do in FOMO ? PAY TO SKIP TASKS- genius.

1 Like

I have been sitting here all day had 18h to wait, when i log on this morning, and with still 8h before it kicks over,
all event tasks done,
so there not that hard, if you want it, or put time in,
if you cant put time into this game, i guess may be hard, i guess if you play 1-2 game and sit in forum, complain.

2 Likes

The total tasks are:

• Kill 150 enemies.
  • Destroy 10 vehicles.
  • Your rally points were used 50 times.
  • Complete 10 battles.
  • Earn a total of 20,000 battle score

Per 2 days, so you can do 5 battles per day.
On average you need to score per battle:

• 15 kills
  • 1 vehicle kill
  • 5 rallys used
  • 2000 points scored

That’s not too bad, is it?
It’s no problem, if you have time for 5 battles per day. Every day.
I usually have the ‘play 10 battles’ remaining as last task at 6/10 with already everything else done in 6 battles.

(if you enjoy flying, you can get the 10 vehicle kills in a single battle)

4 Likes

ye i did realize too :face_holding_back_tears:

2 runs hunting bombers is enough :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Same - I’ve bought that a couple of times already so as to have that time for something else :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish I could complete the tasks until I get the soviet squad. But I am going to stop after getting the German squad or at least try to stop. I completed every single task like a madman and it wasn’t fun at all after returning from work.

3 Likes