Operation “Winter Fantasy”

The event did not pop up for me underneath the USSR airborn event.
It should already be live but there is just nothing regarding the event.
Restarting the game does absolutely nothing…

Is there anything that could be done to fix it or am I out of luck for this event?
@Helper

Cold war, here we come!

Maybe next year :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i have brain stormed 2 ideas how to do cold war:
A) we have it so br 6 cannot get down tiered
B) make cold war communist world and US/US allies into a separate faction so they can only queue against each other

also AS-44 would be firing 7.62x41 but probably for balance reasons they kept it at 7.62x39

2 Likes

They will be against creating a new queue…

Until Enlisted is opened on Steam. Probably start of next year (maybe).

My bet is they just waited to refine the new system a little before “opening the valve” (badum tsss)

images (16)

5 Likes

If they can fix all the issues and balance before knocking Gaben door… yeah

Thats huge amount of tasks needed for those squads damn.

3 Likes

This is the only proper response.

4 Likes

H&G got like double the population boost in Steam launch but the game dies off pretty fast after a week or 2 when player discover how shitty the game was in that state… little they know it got worse overtime…

I think review bombing is not the worst part but people just leave

2 Likes

German version? If so it’s forwarded.

Yes it is

Btw, are you on PC or console?

Pc

Thank you.

@Darenius1 it’s fixed now

1 Like

God shut up

13 Likes

Ok it is fixed now
Thank you

But since the date of this Playstation Store sale were obviously known ahead of time, what will the dates of the sale in the XBox Store be?

1 Like

Too difficult, I am going to spend time with family.
Goodbye!

1 Like

At least the Germans are not using so many fantasy weapons at their entier unlike the Soviets which are using fantasy weapons and a weapon that should be dead at end game

2 Likes

I managed to complete all 5 missions I think it takes 4 or 5 hours I’m completely burnt out
I hate this event with every fiber of my body and I hope that the person responsible for this idiocy only receives coal at Christmas

I think I can consider this as the worst event ever and for God’s sake lower the use of the rally point to at least 25 instead of 50

17 Likes