⭐ Operation “Silent Hunter”

Not very difficult…

Stg44 sniper squad ftw. Can be done easily in a single match 🤷

Even if that didn’t work I’m not bad with bolties. I just usually don’t camp 200m away with a sniper team :thinking:

Just develop-mode for face changes)

4 Likes

And if those are not counted as sniper kill :rofl:?

I’ll just use a bolty. It’s still really easy.

M38 in Tunisia has a mid range scope. Perfect tool.

Dont steal my plan of use 3 sniper squad armed only with starter gun for do fast

1 Like

Or snipers in stalingrad. just rush in point and use like shotgun

1 Like

Hey! 100% of additional experience for we f2p compesate their lack of style

When you look back to see if your engineers build the rally point but all you see are your retarded bots charging into the line of fire with hammers in them hand.

4 Likes

@1942786 the new event squad in the description have the 100% additional xp like premium squad, they have it or not?

3 Likes

Too bad they are not snipers.
Otherwise it would be another perfect meme reference to HNG.

3 Likes

I have zero complains with this comment. It’s very french.

As expected, tasks about personal performance are easy, while getting a victory when needed ends up being a frustrating experience and out of a single player’s control.

I just played different campaigns on either faction, yet somehow I kept being on the losing side, be them steamrolls or very close calls.

So, since I probably won’t be able to play tomorrow, I start this event by missing out one task due to exclusively bad luck. Great.

You could still try tommorow morning, even afking on allies stalingrad is like 80% chance of winning.

suggestion “co-op shooting” the allow you squad’s mortars man to fire at the spot you are shooting at. but you need to have another mortars man that have ammo “for his mortar” is not down or dead.
with options to fire off to the right or left by 5m,10m,15 or up and down.

that is certainly interesting.

although… body proportion are a bit off:

couple of examples made with the editor:

( and majority of the hats do not match and hairs disappear after a few meters )

question, is it just me ( graphic settings weird ), or the skin looks like plastic?

but, i’m going on a tangent here.
event it’s amazing.

1 Like

It look like a 2010 game

the hands looks like vampires :joy:

1 Like

Kind of like the tasks, having to achieve certain places, including best of your team, is stupid thou.
And having to complete these tasks consecutively is kinda ruining this event for me.
I’m not that great of a player and have only little time to play, so I will not get anywhere near the fun rewards.
Can say that in a few months time, I won’t be playing this game anymore, the forced grind for each and every little thing is just too draining to put up with, but I understand, that you want to build the game around a small and dedicated community instead of a broader appeal :slight_smile:

1 Like

me gustaria que agregaran la divición waffen SS. Le daria un toque especial

That would be extremely nice!