[Open-Sourced Development] Gavutu Zombies: Timeline Disorder - Learn how to create missions here together

Hello!
Here you will enable PolybattleAreas to see where you will move the area for the game.

Then go to the left in the search and select - poly_battle_are+poly_battle_area_draw_debug and go to its properties.

Open the line there - battleAreaPoints

CHANGE THE VALUES AS YOU LIKE, BUT THEN YOU NEED TO ENTER THE SAME VALUES IN THE LINE BELOW - poly_area_points

EXCEPT THE NUMBERS IN THE MIDDLE - LEAVE THEM AS IS ))) AND SAVE ALL THIS…
ALL…

1 Like

Ah… Yeah, you edit Breaking Dead map. So… Probably you will need to cleanup poly_area__points in poly_battle_area if you want make polygon point work (just click to [R]).

After that do restart and battleAreaPoints will be clean too.

To be honest this is not very good idea. Probably your mod may lag heavly (server lag and probably client lag too). Game use ammo as different entities. Also your gun fires so fast it may cause crazy lags for server and client.

it doesnt cause lag when i fire the weapon, so if i have 200k ammo instead of 200 it will right?
still i want to do it cuz testing for fun

Hi all. Can anyone tell me more about how to insert your music into zombie mode? I will be grateful.

1 Like

Exactly yours? if so then through a sound mod
If from zombie mode then by object

1 Like

Thanks for the answer, I didn’t understand but I’ll figure it out))))

1 Like

Look, if you need your music from your PC, then read the guide. If you need music from the official zombie mode, place the object

1 Like

YES AND IF THE MUSIC IS NOT MY IT IS FORBIDDEN. WHAT WILL SHE PLAY IN FASHION?

To add sound/music during waves, you need to place the battle_music_with_spawn_waves object and change the properties:

Inside battle_music__intro register events/z/music/z_battle_start
battle_music__waveStartPath - events/z/music/z_wave_new
battle_music__waveEndPath - events/z/music/z_wave_end

1 Like

Understood?
This is from the official zombie mode

That’s what I do not know

1 Like

I hope it helped

1 Like

Any answer is always helpful. I want to say thank you for the information.

1 Like

Battle_music_with_spawn_waves I realized that this needs to be added in the editor, I found it, but how to add what to add, what kind of fix post to make it appear…?

Hello. Can you tell me more about how to insert music into zombie mode? I will be grateful.

Or your map doesn’t have any waves? Then probably you need to create battle music or any ambient entities and add path to sounds (maybe events/z/music/z_battle_start) in battle_music__intro or ambient_sound__path.

1 Like

@DARDG Hy this is the English section, just English is allowed, please translate your post in English

1 Like

OK

There are waves on my map. I want to know where should I insert music? Where to create the music folder, in the mod, or in the root sound folder?

1 Like

AAAAAAAAA…I’m stupid. I thought that I could insert music for all players on the server, but I can only do this for myself))) Or am I wrong? :)))))))))

1 Like

Just for yourself, other players will need to download your sound mod

1 Like