Onde esta as armas AA e

If planes are supposed to be like this, then let the tanks start from a parking lot a kilometer away. I can also argue that it is tank spam and that I want the loss of a tank to have a greater consequence for the player.

It has been suggested also. Just because one thing has been suggested, doesn’t mean the other can’t be.

There have been suggestions to this end thrown around. to name a few

1. pushing tanks spawns and gray zone further back
  2. Introduce class of tank. 1 Heavy tank at any one time etc etc
  3. Spawn Point system

personally I like number 1 and 2

A million more things have been and will continue to be proposed because people will never be satisfied. The fact that the developers listened to the suggestions of the players ruined this game. You want to give another nerf to planes and tanks. This game is about infantry, tanks, planes. It’s not just about the infantry. If you want a game where there is only infantry, find another game. I hope the developers don’t listen to any suggestions in the future.

This isn’t an anti-plane idea - I think it was all plane players that were behind it! But it has benefits for everyone.

I take 2 planes for every faction.

My issue is planes not being used productively, blocking them for everyone else. Or suicide bombers wasting tickets. Or getting spawn camped. And not being able to repair outside Pacific. And not being able to land and change squads without suiciding if there are no targets for planes. Plus not being able to spawn at the start of a match (an airfield start substitutes the timer that doesn’t allow plane spawns at the start) so people suicide their squad after 30 seconds (or waits) to spawn a plane - also to the detriment of their team.

I’m very much pro plane/tank, combined arms on general! It’s a gameplay improvement, not a nerf.

Yeah… how dare we to have a better game?
That’s bigot.

I’d love to see @Bigote0070 appear and say something like

• "You keep me out of this, I just want to quietly enjoy my coffee. "
3 Likes

Most people who give suggestions want to have a better game, but only for themselves. They no longer think about the fact that someone will have to play against what they propose or they don’t care.

(and many other funny quotations)
Man, you clearly speak out of experience here.
Oh how
emperor-palpatine-ironic

Not even sentences taken out of context. Why don’t you just take individual words and compose your own text from it? The fact that you take half a sentence out of context and deliberately derail the topic says more about you than about me. Have you run out of arguments?

What context? May elaburate on that because I doubt the “CoNtExT” makes it better.
Your first post was basically “fuck you, forum morons” after all. Or did we miss the less selfish and more altuistic moments?
Probably got flagged.

Sorry, I forgot. This forum is the best in the world. Thousands of people contribute here every day. People give great suggestions that are implemented into the game. Satisfied?

Now we are talking.