More Interesting Axis weapons

You can already do that by emptying out your tank crew and letting your friends take the commander seat or the gunner or driver seat

The first tanks had multiple guns on the sides. Trench warfare could be interesting.

Did you know Germany developed their own auto shotgun in the 1920s? It would be a fun gold order gun to give the Axis something like the Browning Auto 5

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walther_automatic_shotgun

6 Likes

Yes originally wanted to include that

1 Like

Fantastic showcase! Hopefully, some of these will make it into the game in the near future.

1 Like

No thanks … Keep it ww2

Enlisted is a WW2 game btw

6 Likes

now that’s very ironic tbh

So it will be the four hundred and fifty-eighth game that is and will remain in World War II. You are not right that it is a game from the Second World War, there are also weapons from the First World War in the game and I don’t see a problem in the fact that there are also post-war weapons.

WW2 isnt even done by 50% so it doesnt make sense to reach for the future now.

Well. Excluding some funny candidates, most of them were also used in WW2.

1 Like

Can’t wait to get murdered in a single hit by HEATFS of M41 vs my KT. Haven’t we suffered through this enough in War Thunder? You can’t mix WW2 with later wars and you can’t mix the armies to fight against each other it’s stupid.

4 Likes

Well, of course, it will be very good in the bookmarks. Or put it in a tree and it will be a grindfest like war thunder. Where do you want to put the World War II stuff?

Your nazi bunker doesn’t give American tanks a shot now? If we want to stay in WWII and not add prototypes, the game is impossible to balance. It would be possible to balance it only if there was a numerical superiority of the allies in the game. 50,000 Sherman tanks were produced, 1,300 Tiger tanks 500 Tiger 2 tanks.

If you dont want to play a WW2 game, why dont you just…

3 Likes

That’s what I did. I only play through events, when the event is over I’ll go play something else. It’s just a shame when the game kills its potential.

A great loss.

4 Likes

What?

The ammunition supply for the Praga II A/B was carried out from the box, which was located on the right, the box itself contained a tape for 41 cartridges, some sources say about a 30-cartridge tape, but in the book Kulomety Zbrojovky Brno there is a drawing of the Praga I-23, I did not find any information about what is on the Praga II A/B and the Praga I-23 used a different box, in any case, here is a drawing where you can count the number of cartridges in the tape yourself:

P.S.
The air-cooled Praga II A, if I’m not confusing anything, has the designation Praga II B.

1 Like

And photo:
Screenshot_20240803-014341~3

1 Like

I did put the photo for it but thx for clear photo

Well I would go with 30 round for my Praga II A water cooled and air cooled cause my source say which itself is is Military History Institute of Prague
“Nábojový pás na 30 nábojů byl svinut v bubnové schránce, zavěšené ve spodní části pouzdra zbraně”
But for Praga I-23 there was nothing about the mag size so yeah according to you 43 rounds seems to be right BTW for Praga II A with water cool here is the source its in Czech
https://www.vhu.cz/exhibit/cs-pokusny-kulomet-praga-ii-a-s-vodnim-chlazenim/
About Praga I there is nothing much expect this again its in czech
https://www.vhu.cz/exhibit/cs-pokusny-kulomet-praga-i/
also here mentions that in 1922 after Praga I failure they made Praga II B
“Továrna si sice konstrukci kulometu Praga I nechala patentovat v zahraničí, ale koncepce byla záhy opuštěna a již koncem roku 1922 měl Václav Holek rozpracován další typ s pozdějším označením Praga II B.”
but as far as I know Praga II A air cooled was not the B model as my source say that 1923 evaluation by Czech was meant for optimal LMG but army also requested for Heavy MG so Mr.paraga presented his Praga II A MG with water cooling system since it was meant to be mounted and I guess since it was rushed this model did not have any sights unlike Praga II A with air cooling system which means that designation of Praga II B was meant for another weapon of Mr. Praga if im not mistaken

1 Like

Well, from one point of view, this is a really reliable source, and the box from Praga II has not been preserved, as its photos have not even been preserved, perhaps the Czech weapons of the interwar period remains quite mysterious. Anyway, thanks for the reply.

1 Like