More Interesting Axis weapons

I think that the Second World War should be closed and move on. Korean War.

Man just accept the suggestion as it is its not like they gonna add any weapons to Germany or Russia at least that was the case for past 2 major update beside Gold order weapons and they mostly fucosed on Japan

1 Like

If these weapons are divided by nation, for example, separate Italian and German and I can only research one nation (Italian weapons without German), I donā€™t care. Just donā€™t have a million things to research in that tree.

Do not even bother continuing that conversation and the game is not ready for it itā€™s best we leave it alone because itā€™s a can of worms we donā€™t even wanna get involved in.

They can add two new NATO factions and the Warsaw Pact that will be completely separate from the rest of the game. They would get new players who are not interested in World War II. I myself am tired of the Second World War. Those trees wouldnā€™t even be big, just a few guns, M46 and F86 on one side and T62 and Mig15 on the other.

more dakka as long as the Germans do not get a MG with 100 or more rounds

Weā€™re going to Steam to get more players and dividing it with something as big as that is a terrible idea

1 Like

Today I played 30 games for the Germans, I lost only two. The Germans donā€™t need anything.

Most people who would play Korea would never play WWII. Small trees, one tank, one plane and 3-4 guns would be enough to start.

I Would want WW1 first BF1 was great and we already have plenty of guns

I can only write for myself, Iā€™ll finish what I need in the German tree and then Iā€™ll only go to events until the game moves somewhere.

Increasing their workload would not be a great idea itā€™s better they focus in one department and just a matter of time before they start asking for more stuff and another update

That would be great too. First tanks could be fun if more players could control the guns.

The problem is that a lot of players who play Enlisted have played WWII games before. I myself have played at least 10 other games like this and itā€™s happening again. The same weapons, the same tanks, just in a different game.

You can already do that by emptying out your tank crew and letting your friends take the commander seat or the gunner or driver seat

The first tanks had multiple guns on the sides. Trench warfare could be interesting.

Did you know Germany developed their own auto shotgun in the 1920s? It would be a fun gold order gun to give the Axis something like the Browning Auto 5

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walther_automatic_shotgun

6 Likes

Yes originally wanted to include that

1 Like

Fantastic showcase! Hopefully, some of these will make it into the game in the near future.

1 Like

No thanks ā€¦ Keep it ww2

Enlisted is a WW2 game btw

6 Likes