Onde esta as armas AA e

This is a team game
What you need are teammates who can divide work and cooperate
(Although it plays like a stand-alone game most of the time
There are also a bunch of monkeys and spies ruining your gaming experience)

If you want to stop enemy planes from blowing you up into the sky
Then use airplanes to fight airplanes

But considering that planes are often occupied by spies,
You should just be an avenger.

1 Like

before they go into actual combat
I won’t hold any expectations

AA already holds all the cards. Always has first strike capability, and if you time it, aim right, first strike wins or causes slow death…

would love some more AA vehicles though. Fun

2 Likes

A single hit from current AA, can rip an entire wing, and if not, cripples the planes characteristics so much the pilot is better off bailing out.

We don’t really need a buff in aa. We just need ppl to LEARN USING IT PROPERLY.

I’m all in for other aa vehicles, because they are cool. But most players will end up using them on ground forces, like those with those we already have…

4 Likes

yea we need to use AA to bring down those HVAR spammer am i right?

2 Likes

Aa works wonder on them.

Problem is the first pass is very difficult to prevent. And since many players just quick spawn rocket boats just for a single pass…

A good solution would be this shameless plug! (Again).

5 Likes

You talkin’ about yourself?

Because, you’re pretty much the only one here whining against that idea…

How nice is it in your lonely corner, buddy?

:wink:

How do you prevent Enemy Fighters from circling your airport, out of AA range and shooting you down on take off, just like in War Thunder?

Thank the Lord we have you and those 2 unknown persons!

The rest of the world, are obviously too dumb and we cannot get a clue. We are, of course, the problem here…

Personal attacks?

I never attacked you at all :laughing:
If anything, you’re the one who keeps pestering me, even after I repeatedly said “I’m done”.

Mmmh it also seems you keep flagging for some reason…

I wonder what is offensive in this very post? :thinking:

Well on take off you’d be inside AA range. And you could just stay inside AA range by circling while you gained altitude and checked your surroundings.

Have you played Pacific? The carrier AA is crazy powerful - you’ve absolutely no chance of chasing someone down who’s heading for that area.

No one will do this because the game is too short. No one will climb for 10 minutes when the game lasts 15 minutes.

That’s part of the point I think - suicide bombers and plane spammers won’t. It makes planes have to be more deliberate. But that is an exagerration so good pilots definitely will - would take less than a minute to loop around and gain altitude and the vast majority of my games are 20-35 minutes.

So losing a plane has more consequence, less bomb/suicide bomb spam, but the plane gameplay actually becomes more engaging.

2 Likes

All we have left is tank spam, grenade spam, auto weapon spam…

If planes are supposed to be like this, then let the tanks start from a parking lot a kilometer away. I can also argue that it is tank spam and that I want the loss of a tank to have a greater consequence for the player.

It has been suggested also. Just because one thing has been suggested, doesn’t mean the other can’t be.

There have been suggestions to this end thrown around. to name a few

1. pushing tanks spawns and gray zone further back
  2. Introduce class of tank. 1 Heavy tank at any one time etc etc
  3. Spawn Point system

personally I like number 1 and 2

A million more things have been and will continue to be proposed because people will never be satisfied. The fact that the developers listened to the suggestions of the players ruined this game. You want to give another nerf to planes and tanks. This game is about infantry, tanks, planes. It’s not just about the infantry. If you want a game where there is only infantry, find another game. I hope the developers don’t listen to any suggestions in the future.

This isn’t an anti-plane idea - I think it was all plane players that were behind it! But it has benefits for everyone.

I take 2 planes for every faction.

My issue is planes not being used productively, blocking them for everyone else. Or suicide bombers wasting tickets. Or getting spawn camped. And not being able to repair outside Pacific. And not being able to land and change squads without suiciding if there are no targets for planes. Plus not being able to spawn at the start of a match (an airfield start substitutes the timer that doesn’t allow plane spawns at the start) so people suicide their squad after 30 seconds (or waits) to spawn a plane - also to the detriment of their team.

I’m very much pro plane/tank, combined arms on general! It’s a gameplay improvement, not a nerf.

Yeah… how dare we to have a better game?
That’s bigot.

I’d love to see @Bigote0070 appear and say something like

• "You keep me out of this, I just want to quietly enjoy my coffee. "
3 Likes