Normandy landings Day

isnt hll the game with panthers on stalingrad?

good choise,
Normandy FW premium is a must have

as for the rest, have fun with them, they all are fun to play with !

how can i describe it…

since you have pacific pre-order, you most likely played with the US premium squad with the tommy gun.
i take UD as that tommy with extra 5 bullets, 6.8 damage (2 points less) with 2.2reload time.
they have the same perks as TZ squad in normandy axis .( 14 - 15 - 28 at 5 star) so no vitality :stuck_out_tongue:

the sights are easy to stay on target, much fun to play with. ! ,

2 Likes

Like I said it’s various degrees of fake. HLL is one that tries really hard to be “accurate” whatever that means. But the point remains. Enlisted is plenty accurate enough. If you want MORE accuracy you are such an insignificant minority DF would be stupid to listen to you.

1 Like

I actually haven’t played the Normandy campaign since the update. I Pre-order just for the portrait and nickname decoration. Considering that the new classes of each previous version will not get a discount in the latest discount. This looks more like a desperation move by the Paratroopers for not selling enough.

For those wondering: Premium Jumbo had it’s APDS round fixed a while ago and can pretty reliably penetrate Panthers and Tigers (behind armor secondary effect is still a bit lacking though). Thus this squad is not a bad choice to be bought on the sale ^^.

2 Likes

The Federov and Early MG42 squads are AU$60 each, the Calliope and Firefly are $70 before discount. That is disgustingly expensive for one “microtransaction”.

1 Like

The 9th Panzer Regiment with a Pz.IV J with extra track armor - There is no Discount for track armoured Pz.IV J. That tank is at Berlin as a matter of fact. :warning:

Is this the fastest discount to -50% off for newly released premium squads?
Still, ~25USD per squad, and only get permit to use and maybe get deleted anytime in the future. It’s just not attracting to buy.
Where are those cheaper <1000 golds/10USD squads?

I’d rather buy some IL-2 DLCs at same price.
It’s so ridiculous now to think 50USD IL-2 DLC (e.g. Tank DLC) is so cheap.

1 Like

Judging by how much I have been getting slapped by sweaty 4 man squads dropping paratroopers in Normandy for both US and Germany, they sold very well despite the price. I guess people really liked those avatars and name tags. Or maybe it has a lot to do with the fact that they are very strong in the Normandy meta.

Is it possible to customise US premium paras with helmets?

I’m considering buying them during the sales, but I absolutely dislike the looks of those mohawks, regardless of historical accuracy.

3 Likes

Interesting!

I might get it just because it’s funny to use, and frankly quite unique a weapon.

As for the Focke Wulf I overlooked it before… Then I saw it can carpet bomb with 8x 50kg… How did I miss that VERY important fact before! (Regular armament is quite nice too)

1 Like

Not that it isnt a nice plane, but wouldnt it be competing against the 190D (berlin) which has a bigger payload and better guns

Unless ive missed something

2 Likes

I would buy both because I am not poor.
I don’t have to overdramatically overthink 50e every time I see it, acting like I am way smarter than those who bought premium squads in enlisted, lol.

This desperate self ego boost is so sad ngl.

Gotta check this too then… I’ve really overlooked premium planes for a long time.

In Warthunder, I only was the tanker grunt, I rarely flew at all.

So in Enlisted I decided to learn by scratch without any advantage, I only bough the lil clown like plane in Moscow because I found it really funny (turned out to be a beast)

But now that I can finally say I’m decent at flying… They do start picking my interest :thinking:

1 Like

Planes function a little differently in enlisted but as a warthunder pilot 190d is one of my highest scoring planes.

The normandy version is also very good, and a bit better because 20mms are better for air to air in warthunder. But in enlisted 30mm are great all round and get better results.

1 Like

It’s talking about this one Gaijin.Net Store - "Invasion of Normandy" - Pz.IV J Squad

Yes.

Baby steps :stuck_out_tongue:

we all start somewhere, practice is the key !

in my humble opinion this 2 are by far the best Air 2 air planes ingame. the damage per second one can do to an enemy plane from 5 guns where 2 of them are 30mm rounds . at the speeds this planes fly and turn…they are just incredible

if you are thinking about it, you can always take the 109 K-4 From berlin,

and do a few rounds with it for example on customs (its only 1x30mm cannon, but you will know how the other two premium planes will perform (+/-) and make your mind that way.

then premium normandy fw and berlin free to play fw… and what more do one need :smiley: (me…maybe skill yes :smiley: )

1 Like

Oh yeah I remember I had way too much fun with K4 back when 30mm was a bit bugged… I had a dedicated flying tank deletion machine :laughing:

Soviet fighters in Berlin are much more nimble however :thinking:

I wonder what’s the biggest difference between premium G10 and G14, thought. The G10 seems better stats wise for some reason…

not a programmer work

programmer work

notice the bottleneck.

I tried many times and stopped to play the K4 because of the lack of ammo and the bad persistance of the 30mm against plane, the damage are still bugged. I shred faster or at least as fast as 30mm with my G10 and these 20mm canons