Normandy Axis win rate

I russian how you see at my name,and i love soviet union and russia,if they add t 34 57 its will not problem.

And i love too germany vehicle and guns.

Wait for the british with sherman and m1carbine

Every single British soldier in Tunisia will be carrying M1928 thompsons with drum mags.

4 Likes

Almost 100% winrate in axis, (70+games in total only lost 1game this week). solo and group may be half and half. As the screenshot i see, yep u got the best attacker pilot. BUT with only 4 vehicle kills. I think thats a big problem then. The enemy got 14 vehicle kills in total, axis side is only 6. A good attacker pilot need a ju188 and skill to fly 109g6 (which need parctice to direct hit tanks now, but its really easy after practice).
Your max piority is to kill any us tanks on the map, not spam rockets to kill people. Learn how to maneuver in low air to bomb enemy fighters chasing u is also necessary.

Everygame invasion game i got almost 12+vehicle kills by ju188 and bf109g6. the kills is already about 50 kills right? easy to get kills to. Forget the useless rockets, axis infatry is much better than people thought.

Good to see chinese gamers fly to protect team. godspeed.

停止毒瘤火箭弹刷人头,攻击机专职反坦克,该版本火炮削瘸腿了三机枪队(勃朗宁不买也行)+载具才是版本答案,190+109+ju188至少三机队带上杀尽对面载具才算带飞,否则bf110就是拖后腿

1 Like

Briefly about the Eastern front :rofl:

So in what world you play strangereal?

This is wut i called carry my team.

1 Like

You forget that having a super strong team against a super weak one will earn you less experience than having a super weak team against a weak one

1 Like

Please if the infantry on land screw up even if you have the godspeed granted by god himself you lose in random battle with random people but if you have a squad of 4 player the things change

I just want to point out axis attacker pilots should stop spamming rockets. anti-vehicle is the only way to win. Thought that balance is shit. I totally agree that.

1 Like

Are you okay dude?

1 Like

I really don’t like games where I’m on a tank every second terrorizing enemy infantry,but we still lose.

3 machine gun squad + ju188 +bf109g6 +fw190. the shit balance force me to stick on this build.
As u see this is solo play result. Fly to kill tanks then suicide to play mg42 kill them all. I just want to tell him how to win lol.

1 Like

The translator is such a translator, I’m sorry I didn’t notice that he translated so crookedly.

1 Like

An ordinary player without invested money can not afford this, so having premium + additional slots, you should compare yourself with the same players.

2 Likes

If him is in the same squad with bot and idiot dont win for me is sufficient play even if lose or win the important is play and have fun :sunglasses:

Axis tanks is right now useless to play, i have maxed upgraded 3M 4J and premium 3N. But only use it to push down walls when axis is in attack side. to help infatry straight into the point. The map mechanic let US spam HE shells into point. And axis have no idea spamming HE into own defence. The game need more rebalance.

Maybe panther will change that, but I don’t see anything wrong with pz 4, I calmly destroyed both the Jumbo and the Shermans and the infantry. 2 machine guns is not 1, as in BT 7.

Interesting 12.7 mm turret machine guns at Sherman and Jumbo and m 8 destroy infantry with a shot?

U found the problem. Not all players can do that. Developers need to do sth.

1 Like

I just have the opportunity to compare and I have already created several topics,but since the forum is mainly enlisted testers and players with a premium, this topic does not interest them.

1 Like