News for Battle of Stalingrad participants

Like i said i do think they should compensate the players that bought it accordingly and what they announced here is definitely not that, the 6 slots should be transferred over and the rest of the bonuses that they obviously wont transfer over like the xp booster and the bonuses for soldiers and weapons should be refunded in E gold, GJN or real money.

1 Like

But this isn’t what I paid for.

1 Like

those arent even exclusive because you can transfer them from tunisia and the rest is also obtainable by everyone, except pz iv g so only panzer iv g is exeptional for full access owners

3 Likes

Does this mean the Dicker Max will be available only to Stalingrad players, or will we still be able to get the Dicker Max after the update?

1 Like

Haha, upon new enlisted announcement i filled every rifle squad and trooper spot with trooper IIIs and manlichers. I have Bout 30 also. Lol

Got some seriously beefy trooper vets

1 Like

Yes must know

1 Like

Stalingrad premium squads will not go away

1 Like

Please for the love of god at least let us keep our boosted progression and extra slots

2 Likes

I’m not a lawyer, but I’m an adult that has signed a fair share of contracts in my life, and it should be common sense that any contract, including EULA, will not hold up in court if it infringes the law. The contract is accepted the moment it is signed and in the form that it’s made at the time that it was signed, you can’t edit it to whatever thing you want after it is signed, it’s not kindergarten…

1 Like

everytime there is a change, we as users have to accept it again.

also, the , nothing is ours and everything can be removed or changed as they please, is there since ever.

but, not a lawyer either.

Again, I’m not saying that what they’ve done is illegal, as I’m not at all familiar with the legalities of digital-property, but if it is illegal, just because you’ve signed it doesn’t mean that it’s binding or can’t be appealed in court. What I can say, is that this shitshow is at the very least in bad faith and unethical.

2 Likes

i belive everyone present agree that , may put people off on future deals.

i have to wait for the full picture, if a pack getting demolished was worth the reward (stuff unlocked, fun provided, better game on merge ) and cost (money and time wasted)

so far , yes.

Wont say to much
But when i was a lad, self integrity and reputation were worth more than $$
Now its, who gives a F&%K about reputation, if you filthy rich $$ and can get away with doing what you doing.

But also this is not WT, in which there is no competition.

This has just become another ww2 shooter, that has lost its way from original concept, in which it was unique.
And quite sad really that it has ended up this way.

Why one, wouldn’t fix bugs, that would stop the forum people complaining, if everything worked as it meant to, but u just pump out new prems, without addressing issue, from over 2 year period

This is not how you meant to run a cash cow.

Cash Cow makes you money, you reinvest some of the profit/time back into game, hence, you feed the cow more, making it playable, and then cow, returns double back, as game working, all happy to give money.

But with summer 2023 USA, there is a heap of stuff coming out, shit just learned today that there going to be a new Vietnam game.

But after this f2p, i will never support such a f2p/early access game ever again.

Personally i don’t have the SG pack, but have gold invested in nearly every squad/upgrades/perks/weapons, slots etc, across 3x campaigns.

We are yet to hear how they will ream us, with this new merger, in regard to what/if any compensation.

5 Likes

I have a question,.

Let’s say I m a new player. And I only played Stalingrad with the pack, I unlock the mkb let’s say.

Does it mean that on new progression all the guns on the techtree leading to mkb will be unlocked?

1 Like

Its a valid question, and me commenting is worthless but I like discussion. I suspect it will be like Warthunder.

You will keep everything you have unlocked, say MKB, but if there is something before it in the tech tree that you haven’t previously unlocked, you will still have to research and pay to unlock it.

that’s how I’m approaching the new patch. Making sure I can unlock what I can now, more specifically high tier stuff because It may be easier to do so now than when it adopts tech tree. speculation of course.

3 Likes

I maxed the Italian tree in WT, but not enough to buy it all, but was unlocked. lol
but then they added copy/paste stuff to fill the tree, and because i hadn’t gone back to research, the copy stuff,
i wasn’t allowed to buy the tier 7 as i had to go back and research the copy stuff, before i could just buy the tier 7.

2 Likes

and thats the other thing…If they go that step further like warthunder, And require you to unlock a certain amount of weapons in a tier before you can unlock the next tier…you might be back tracking for a while.

I unlocked the russian 4.3 coastal ship ages ago, and hadnt played them since…now I have to unlock almost a dozen more ships that have been added since before I can unlock another 4.3 ship

1 Like

My humble guess, is No.

i’m basing myself on another game that had it’s tech tree modified (it was WoT, yeeeears ago). a tier 9 that we unlocked, became a tier 10 in another new tech line.

All they did was let the vehicle unlocked (if already) and put the new content to unlock, in between.

I think Keo said it would be like this too, but I cannot find where anymore.

So, let’s say you unlocked stg44, but not mkb. Once the new tech tree is released, the stg44 will be availble as usual to buy etc, but the mkb you’ll need to unlock as usual, say from the Kiraly (example)

To resume: we won’t lose any progress but we won’t gain progress either. It will be exactly as we unlocked, only put togheter.

2 Likes

deceive & rob , Just for the $. You will never understand operations, until more people leave.

4 Likes

Great news? How you slavs define great news?
No we are not happy with this solution and we do not support it. this decision will pretty much remove every thing player paid for and most importantly it is removing something players already got in hand. There should at least be compansation like give back golds worth of those money in real life.
And I dont think this game can be well on steam if DF doesnt make most people who own this pack happy. I can sure the day this game got onto steam it will see red or even black in its rating.

3 Likes