News for Battle of Stalingrad participants

By now, you are well informed about the upcoming changes to Enlisted, replacing campaigns with nation-based research trees. We are already working on the third devblog, in which we will answer the questions collected from the community, but we decided to publish one point earlier.

This is great news for everyone fighting the Battle of Stalingrad.

THE MOST UNUSUAL CAMPAIGN

We introduced the Battle of Stalingrad with a different distribution method than players were used to — a minimum of microtransactions in favor of one full access pack, which opened up the possibility of unlocking exclusive levels and significantly accelerated progress, so that you could concentrate on the gameplay.

A campaign that included air raids, ampulomets, a new medic class, remote explosives, and even customization — all thanks to the players who supported the development with a Full Access bundle. We want to thank you for all your support.

EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU

We decided to please Battle of Stalingrad participants by making some of the campaign content available only to those who unlocked them before the major Enlisted rework. And even more exclusive vehicles and weapons will be kept as a separate reward to owners of the “Full Access bundle”!

You’ll find these weapons and vehicles in Soviet and German warehouses if you research and purchase them before the major update is released. You will keep as many copies as you manage to purchase.

USSR

Exclusively for the Full Access owners:

• T-34E STZ
  • Thompson M21/28 (box magazine)

For all those who managed to purchase:

• Breda Mod. 30

Germany

Exclusively for the Full Access owners:

• Pz.IV G

For all those who managed to purchase:

• Mannlicher M93
  • MP-717(r)

As a reminder, all premium squads purchased in the campaign, as well as the unique flamethrower tanks of both sides will also remain with you.

Thanks for supporting the development!

ONE WEEK LEFT

The Full Access pack will go off the store on May 12th. After that, all of its bonuses will remain in effect until the major Enlisted metagame update, at least for several more weeks

BUNDLE IN THE STORE

The Special Landing Forces pack for the Pacific war campaign will also disappear from sale on May 12th. The unique nickname decorator in the form of two palm trees will remain only for those who managed to purchase it before discontinuing.

16 Likes

Hmm… I see. I mean… it’s one way of doing things, I suppose. But the box thompson was already available for Tunisia Allies? Is that going to be retconned out or this is an added LEND LEASE for the russian allies front?

Also, if you want people like me to keep financially supporting the game, tell us how the squad slots system will be reworked as.

27 Likes

I believe this is available to the British Army in Tunisia, will it no longer be available?

1 Like

But what about the slots…

28 Likes

well, i think not.

especially for the russians.

so they’ll get to keep it. and once the merge will be upon us, russians will not get any thompson from the main upgrade tree thingy.

on the other hand… people who plays and didn’t pay the panzer IV G…
they didnt really loosed that much as it will most likely be available in the tech tree since was in tunisia.

therefore,
it’s not really unique.

but oh well…
pretty angry about it. ngl.

not angry, just disappointment.

anyway, thanks i guess.

3 Likes

Cough gold order cough

8 Likes

It’s talking about Thompson in new USSR research tree. Only full access owners who managed to unlock it will keep it after update.
As for the rest, wait for the new devblog like it says in the beginning of the post.

2 Likes

Soviet thompson is the tunisia brithish thompson

Lmao, and they’ll surely block ppsh for soviets since it will be german special weapon, nice logic. I am surprised you have to even ask. (It sounds more harsh than it supposed to be, sorry for that :d)
You’ll just not be able to get this certain Thompson as soviet.

Hello, we still preparing huge Q&A for you, plus our comrade keofox is writing a devblog about new UI.

11 Likes

Although I DO own full access and already maxed the campaign…

Tbh, this doesn’t exactly sound like “great news for Stalingrad supporters”, more like “screw all the others”.

We (full access buyers) don’t get anything other than what we already have, and others are locked away from a portion of content.

Moreover, we are given a deadline to purchase what we want, after which we’ll be cut out as well.

Call this for what it is: a commercial move to boost the last sales of Stalingrad full access pack before the merge. Nothing more, nothing less.

30 Likes

So I cannot buy more of the listed weapons after the update and should stock up now?

9 Likes

I would like to see at least one or two, if not all, of the squad slots gained from full access be transferred to the Soviets and Germans.

7 Likes

Is this really it?

WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING EXTRA SLOTS THAT MOST PEOPLE CARE ABOUT?

Buyers, who finished the campaign (which is basically all buyers), don’t care much about the weapons/tanks after the merging.
But they DO care about weapon/soldier buying bonus and they DO care about the extra slots.

Don’t fuck it up by giving people stuff they didn’t ask for, thinking you actually did something for them.
→ Give them 2 permanent additional slots for the Soviet and German armies.

15 Likes

Yes, and? Current British campaign levels will become a part of US research tree, it’s not related to Soviet one.

1 Like

nevermind

translation at best i see…

or perhaps, been lost in the translation.

Hmmm.

This implies that foreign weapons will be part of trees or not? Does this mean weapons can be swapped to foreign squads as long as unlocked in a tree?

Also what about Pacific pre order? We got some excellent cost saving bonuses to troops and weapons. Should we buy all those now???

This just brings more questions than answers for me @1942786

1 Like

Thanks James. :slight_smile: we wait. Patiently :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes

4 Likes

Be locked away from another t34 a worst ppsh and another pz4, idk it dont seems so harsh for everyone dont buy it, moreover who buy it instead dont get nothing for compensate the removal

1 Like